Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW ALBUM: My Everything - Ariana Grande

JeffSwift

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

Everyone on this forum hates Bang Bang, but I love it! So far, my favorites are the intro (lol), Problem, Break Free, Best Mistake, and My Everything. I like One Last Time, Why Try, I think Only 1- it's one of the bonus songs. The beat in Hands On me is coooo but idk it kinda fell flat for me.

Dangerous Man

I'm jamming to One Last Time

tumblr_lvavgevpYe1r0kbf5.gif

Having it on repeat as I'm prancing down the sidewalk

tumblr_lvavgevpYe1r0kbf5.gif

That's Ari for you.

tumblr_nau3p8SV4A1qc3ni5o1_500.gif

Everyone on this forum hates Bang Bang, but I love it! So far, my favorites are the intro (lol), Problem, Break Free, Best Mistake, and My Everything. I like One Last Time, Why Try, I think Only 1- it's one of the bonus songs. The beat in Hands On me is coooo but idk it kinda fell flat for me.

Not everyone duh. It's my everyday jam.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

migamiga

Oh and the most disappointing thing about the album is that there are NO PICTURES OF HER in the booklet!!! What the hell!!!  :grr:

Okay, I'm done complaining lol. Enjoy the album  :)

Dangerous Man

I'm kinda sick of Why Try now. :flop:

Tommy Monster

Didn't have time to listen to it in full, but I've heard like first 10 songs and I'm positively surprised :party: after Problem I listened to some of her old stuff and nothing got me, so I didn't expect that I would be impressed with this album :laughga: but I am :ohwell:

Dangerous Man

This album is getting positive reviews by fans, casual listeners, gp, and the critics. Wonderful!

Ari did not disappoint with her second album. Breezy, breathy vocals for days. I can definitely listen to the album front to back.

Top 3:

Break Your Heart Right Back

Be My Baby (kinda reminds me of Right There)

Why Try

Stephen

Listened to the iTunes previews and most of the songs didn't appeal to me. However I bought Break Your Heart Right Back partially because of Childish Gambino :hehe:

Dangerous Man

Ari did not disappoint with her second album. Breezy, breathy vocals for days. I can definitely listen to the album front to back.

Top 3:

Break Your Heart Right Back

Be My Baby (kinda reminds me of Right There)

Why Try

Your taste>>>>

Your taste>>>>

I honestly stan for her so much. I'm so glad more people are giving her the credit she has deserved since The Way. She just gives me feel good vibes.

Archived