💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Selena Gomez releasing a greatest hits album in December

JustPokeHerFace

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/selena-gomez-greatest-hits-in-december/

When you are ready? Come and end your record deal with a “Greatest Hits“. Yes. Disney princess and international popstar Selena Gomez is currently working in the studio on new music to delight her fans.
In July, Selena Gomez fired Direct Management’s Martin Kirkup and Steve Jensen, according to those close to the artist and start working in her new solo project, which will be released next year. Her new handler is officially Aleen Kesheshian of Brillstein Grey, a heavyweight in the film-and-TV sector; among her longtime clients are Jennifer Aniston, Natalie Portman, Mark Ruffalo, Zoe Saldana and Laura Linney.
Gomez is working on a couple of new tracks for a greatest hits collection that will be her final release under her current Disney deal with Hollywood Records. The compilation is scheduled to be released later this year including smash singles “Come & Get It†and “Slow Down“ ( :toofunny: ), plus songs recorded in her previously musical project Selena Gomez & the Scene, including hits like “Naturally†or “Love You Like a Love Song“.
According music producer Edgar Cortazar, who worked with Selena in Spanish version of “A Year Without Rain†and “Who Says“, confirmed that the greatest hits album will be released in December.

Edit: I get that she wants to end her contract, but when your best-selling song in your strongest market hasn't even hit 3m in sales (LYLALS), then you shouldn't be releasing a greatest hits album.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im sorry but what hits ? :flop:
i don't really know her songs tbh and no one that i know too  :flop:

like she really needs that extra money from an album she doesnt deserve to release.

She doesn't need extra money, it's obvious she's just trying to release an album so that she can finish up her contract with her label.

LordDisick

im sorry but what hits ? :flop:

i don't really know her songs tbh and no one that i know too  :flop:

Don't you have to have 'hits' to release a greatest hits album tho? :laughga:

Im being serious :awkney:

i think shes trying to get out of her contract thats why

FRANK1991

I actually Iike her first 2 albums :megaflop:

but if that's the case, Gaga: make one too! :creepflop:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

MikeGoneGaga

Don't you have to have 'hits' to release a greatest hits album tho? :laughga: