Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Selena Gomez releasing a greatest hits album in December

JustPokeHerFace

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the slayage of career she had and all the wigs she snatched deserve a GH album tbh

anyway I've actually enjoyed her four albums tbh, naturally, round and round, year without rain, love you like a love song, hit the lights, cum and get it, slow down, all jams tbh :bunny:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

katyperry2

i like her, but she only has 2 singles on every album....how is that gonna fill a greatest hits album? like seriously 9 hits plus 2 new songs.....

Paper Planes

Way too early for a greatest hits package, but I can totally understand why she'd want out of her contract. The label uses and abuses her and Demi Lovato and pits them against each other. Remember when they told radio stations to halt "Made in the USA" spins in favor of "Come & Get It," then dropped Stars Dance like a rock when "Slow Down" was under-performing compared to "Come & Get It"?

delete it fat

LordDisick

i like her, but she only has 2 singles on every album....how is that gonna fill a greatest hits album? like seriously 9 hits plus 2 new songs.....

Is this a joke? I mean… really? It's too soon even for Gaga. :toofunny:

for the last time shes just trying to get out of her contract  :fail:  :fail:

JustPokeHerFace

Honestly this thread is becoming more of a hit than half the stuff she's released. 

That being said, I think she should have gone with an EP or a cover album instead. 

Morphine Prince

Your avi makes Gaga look like some pedophile :smh: 

stackhouse

Lol I remember when there were rumours of this a couple of months ago, I guess those threads were right

To all those racking your brains as to why she thinks this is a good idea - she probably doesn't. Doubt she even cares if it sells a single copy, she's just trying to terminate her contact.

DrewStevens

for the last time shes just trying to get out of her contract  :fail:  

This! 

Some of you are just... :fail: 

ryhanna

for the last time shes just trying to get out of her contract  :fail:  :fail:

I understood that. It's just funny and an odd decision lol. 

Archived