HOT 100: MAGIC! Still No. 1, Break Free & Black Widow go Top 10

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

I LOVE Break Free and Rude is cute congrats to them :golfclap: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I don't mind Break Free, it's kind of a bop tbh :music: the video is awful though

At least Chandelier is holding that Top 10 spot, if Ariana and Iggy didn't exist it'd be a lot bigger of a hit

Next week Anaconda better rise a few spots and hopefully Shake it Off doesn't debut at number 1 :wtf:

Psychedelic

What happened to the music industry? iGr5cXx3uU2q1.gif

Nothing! It's always been the same... 60, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10 years ago there were people complaining about music being trash by that time respectively.

People that like these artists on top now, will complain about music being trash in less than 5 years... just the same way we are doing now because Gaga isn't atop!

You can't please everyone... :ohwell:

mr.peter

i like rude its  a good tune. 

Nothing! It's always been the same... 60, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10 years ago there were people complaining about music being trash by that time respectively.

People that like these artists on top now, will complain about music being trash in less than 5 years... just the same way we are doing now because Gaga isn't atop!

You can't please everyone... :ohwell:

:tea:

Paper Planes

The Ariana and Iggy reign just won't let up, and I love it.

And all of the Bang Bang buzz is still from sales, I see... It's like radios are boycotting playing it, which is sad. I've only heard it on rotation on LA's KIIS station.

delete it fat

PicklePower

The Ariana and Iggy reign just won't let up, and I love it.

And all of the Bang Bang buzz is still from sales, I see... It's like radios are boycotting playing it, which is sad. I've only heard it on rotation on LA's KIIS station.

I don't get why the radio isn't playing it much. Same with Chandelier, it's selling well but the radio isn't playing it enough. I'm guessing when the Bang Bang video comes out, it'll shoot back up the hot 100. It could maybe even have a chance at #1, especially since it's being sang at the VMA's

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

I don't get why the radio isn't playing it much. Same with Chandelier, it's selling well but the radio isn't playing it enough. I'm guessing when the Bang Bang video comes out, it'll shoot back up the hot 100. It could maybe even have a chance at #1, especially since it's being sang at the VMA's

It will explode with streams following the VMAs. Plus they're premiering the video on MTV right afterwards. It is top 15 on pop radio, but is kind of stalling. We'll have to wait and see...

PicklePower

It will explode with streams following the VMAs. Plus they're premiering the video on MTV right afterwards. It is top 15 on pop radio, but is kind of stalling. We'll have to wait and see...

Chandelier has been stalling at #11 for a LONG time. I dunno why the radio isn't playing these 2 songs very much.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Dangerous Man

Iggy and Ariana currently have three songs in the top 10. That's INSANE!

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived