Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PS4 v Xbox One

Jimmy Darling

Featured Posts

I have an Xbox One/ 

Mainly because I've always had Xbox's. I had a PS3 too for the exclusives but honestly the consoles are both exactly the same in most ways it's just up to the exclusive games to the console and which ones you are looking more forward too.

Halo is my favourite game and they only run on Xbox's basically so I've got an Xbox One for that!

RAMROD

PS4 dughhhhhhhh

It is obvious already.

XBox even have to make Tomb Raider did XBox exclusive to boos theor sales. Mess.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryhanna

I'm getting a PS4. I've always been a Playstation person...

I can't really give like, an in-depth a--lysis or anything, but Sony generally is more comfortable to me, looks after their customers a little better, and have better exclusives, like Uncharted, The Last of Us, inFAMOUS, The Order: 1886… 

It all depends on your own preference, but Xbox doesn't really have much that interests me apart from Tomb Raider, but I'm not playing that unless they port it to other consoles because I think it's unfair to claim a sequel to a multi-platform game as an exclusive.

Jimmy Darling

I have an Xbox One/ 

Mainly because I've always had Xbox's. I had a PS3 too for the exclusives but honestly the consoles are both exactly the same in most ways it's just up to the exclusive games to the console and which ones you are looking more forward too.

Halo is my favourite game and they only run on Xbox's basically so I've got an Xbox One for that!

do game invites work the same as the 360? Like the notification

do game invites work the same as the 360? Like the notification

Yep and you just say Xbox Launch invite or hold in the xbox home button and it will launch you straight into the party/invite/whatever it is. It can notify you about pretty much anything. You can select which friends will pop up when they come online and all of that

Archived