• Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Now we need the sequel.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4786-1377479349-6.g

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

barnabesk

both :flop:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2011/05/27/lady_gaga_doesnt_like_her_telephone_mu

"I can't even watch the Telephone video, I hate it so much... Beyonce and I are great together. But there are so many f--king ideas in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited myself a little bit more. It's funny because I know a lot of kids... didn't like the (Gaga track) Alejandro video, but that was my favorite of all my videos."

Pls someone delete Windows Movie Maker from her laptop

shaneybaby

song* not the video

right?

wrong. she said the video and she wish she could have edited it more herself in some interview and that she cant stand to watch it.

Interludicrous

wrong. she said the video and she wish she could have edited it more herself in some interview and that she cant stand to watch it.

Pls someone delete Windows Movie Maker from her laptop

I think that with "edit" she meant editing the ideas and concepts in the video to make them more clear and stronger, and not actually editing the video footage.

Anyway, are we sure that interview is real? Because shes saying that theres too many ideas in the video, but I can remember a radio interview where she says that that was the whole purpose of the video; to be about excess information and confusion. So shes either contradicting herself or that quote about her hating it is fake. And since she hasnt really refrained from making videos with hundreds of different concepts in them since then, im gonna assume the interview is fake.

Spock

:pawsup:

Her best video imo

Not surprised :gaga: My favourite video of Gaga's :flutter: I can't wait for her next Jonas Akerlund music video :excited2:

And to think she said that the continuation was coming with ARTPOP :laughga:
It was all about possibilities back then....

who will love me when the night is over

MonsterOfSpain

Yaaas @ her not making it with Bad Romance. Telephone is so much better actually.

Archived