💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Adele to hold new release due to Taylor Swift release?

LordDisick

Featured Posts

LordDisick

if adele released, it wouldve been a competition for #1 between her and t swift.

gaga wasnt even number #2 or 3 on the hot 100 so ....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Five Ten

LOL lets not act like katy was the reason gaga under performed  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

She may not have been, but the public would have likely been more here for 'Applause' if there was no 'Roar' in the charts... and Katy's waiting for Gaga's ARTPOP announcement to release was even more pathetic as the week earlier she had stated that Prism was nowhere near done. It was rushed release to stores before ARTPOP and we all know it.

I like Katy but without Prism I think Gaga would have performed far better, especially in the pop music drought of mid-2013.

Salvador Dali

She doesn't want it to turn out like a certain competition last year where the conformist outsold the artist.

Decapitate ha

Let's not derail this thread by yet another KP/Gaga argument. If one's interested in continuing that discussion, feel free to create a thread in Thoughts. 

Runway

She doesn't want it to turn out like a certain competition last year where the conformist outsold the artist.

Read ha like an open book

LordDisick

She may not have been, but the public would have likely been more here for 'Applause' if there was no 'Roar' in the charts... and Katy's waiting for Gaga's ARTPOP announcement to release was even more pathetic as the week earlier she had stated that Prism was nowhere near done. It was rushed release to stores before ARTPOP and we all know it.

I like Katy but without Prism I think Gaga would have performed far better, especially in the pop music drought of mid-2013.

if there was no roar in the charts there still wouldve been blurred lines, royals and whatever else was dominating the charts at that time. applause would've still been #4 

their situation wasnt known to the gp

One Five Ten

Let's not derail this thread by yet another KP/Gaga argument. If one's interested in continuing that discussion, feel free to create a thread in Thoughts. 

I don't know what else there is to discuss in here without turning to that argument though... we're comparing Adele/Taylor with Katy/Gaga because there isn't really much to discuss in this thread at all besides the fact that Adele is waiting for Taylor to release '1989' before releasing new music - so this thread might as well be closed now if we can't have a free discussion about the reasoning behind the move?

I don't know what else there is to discuss in here without turning to that argument though... we're comparing Adele/Taylor with Katy/Gaga because there isn't really much to discuss in this thread at all besides the fact that Adele is waiting for Taylor to release '1989' before releasing new music - so this thread might as well be closed now if we can't have a free discussion about the reasoning behind the move?

It's off-topic. One could still discuss this topic without dragging other artists which have nothing to do with it. Competition in the industry isn't limited to Gaga and Katy, and this thread should never be the center of it.  

why does she care about a #1 spot? she will sell great numbers eitherway.

Her label, not her. Adele is prolly enjoying her life and making music atm and couldn't care less about competitions and stuffs.

Antichrist

Her label, not her. Adele is prolly enjoying her life and making music atm and couldn't care less about competitions and stuffs.

You're hot :giveup:

Archived