💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry does Ice Bucket Challenge + nominates Madonna!

Henry

Featured Posts

8 pages of people comparing about somebody doing something for charity. Mess.

Most of this thread is you trying to defend Katy :lmao:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, you can count :flutter:

The fact that somebody has to be defended for making an ALS video says more about this forum than it does me.

HotMessyGags

8 pages of people complaining about somebody doing something for charity. Mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk&list=PLFgquLnL59akG-rh7rEsBt1aHUGsbNryJ

The fact that somebody has to be defended for making an ALS video says more about this forum than it does me.

I'm glad you're defending Katy. Honestly, her $10,000 donation shouldn't be undermined by a bunch if stans.

I hope you defended Gaga too when people accused her of being attention-seeking, trying to make it all about her, and ugly in her video.

StrawberryBlond

There's one person on this forum who I literally never see in Gaga-related threads but is in every single Katy thread posting hate. (eyes emoji)

I'm not really sure what to say about an ALS ice challenge video, yet here we are at 5 pages.

Is that supposed to be directed at me? If so, you really need to educate yourself. You think all 6,000 of my posts were Katy hate? It's only because Gaga hasn't been doing much lately, but I've actually been on more threads about her more than ever and threads about a lot of different things in general.

And no one's "complaining" about Katy making a charity video. There's a difference between "complaining" and "good-naturally poking fun at." I've been laughing at a ton of reactions, not just hers. That's the whole point of pouring ice water on yourself, right? To make people laugh at your reaction? The donation part is just secondary. Of course it's great that she donated to charity, no one's disputing that, we're just laughing like we did at everyone else.

LetsGetHigh

Probably because most of Gaga's bucket's content didn't fall on herself :shrug:

Last I checked thighs are part of a human body.

Haroon

Last I checked thighs are part of a human body.

Looked like it fell mostly on the chair & floor to me :shrug:

I love how she's confident enough to nominate Madonna. I find it interesting for her, one of the most successful pop stars of the 2010s in terms of digital sales, to challenge Madge, the most successful female pop star of all time. It's like seeing LeBron James challenging Michael Jordan. A royalty of this generation "going at" the royalty of the previous one. It's a story everyone loves to see, so I'm really hoping Madge would accept it. Anyway, this is one of the better videos accepting the ALS challenge I've seen so far. KP looks great!  

Redstreak

I love how she's confident enough to nominate Madonna. I find it interesting for her, one of the most successful pop stars of the 2010s in terms of digital sales, to challenge Madge, the most successful female pop star of all time. It's like seeing LeBron James challenging Michael Jordan. A royalty of this generation "going at" the royalty of the previous one. It's a story everyone loves to see, so I'm really hoping Madge would accept it. Anyway, this is one of the better videos accepting the ALS challenge I've seen so far. KP looks great!  

Have you seen Britney's? It is way beyond cute :flutter:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived