Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry does Ice Bucket Challenge + nominates Madonna!

Henry

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Just so her fans are aware, we're not making fun of her because she's Katy. It's the dramatics of the set up, the shouting, the way she tries so hard to copy Gaga's unflinching reaction and the best bit, when the water causes her hat and glasses to fall off. I'm not laughing because it's Katy, but just because it's one of the funniest ones I've seen yet. No one's discrediting her charitable donation.

It's just so funny at the end when she can't quite hold it together like Gaga did and she can't help her mouth opening to blow away a bit of water dripping off her nose. Gaga, on the other hand, should have "like a boss" written below her upload.

She thinks she's such hot **** right now.  :toofunny: I can't wait for her next album. It will be such a wake up call for her when she starts fading. 

Indeed. Even the hit songwriters and producers (who are still making hits for other artists) can't get her a hit now. Taylor's new single has diverted all the attention to her, Ariana's album is about to be released, Charli XCX's new single's coming out soon, Nicki Minaj is about to release the Anaconda music video and the MTV awards are at the end of the week and all these artists are performing. These artists have cemented the fact that This Is How We Do has no chance to be a hit now and they've severely threatened Katy's pop dominance. Prism is just the beginning. Whatever direction she goes in next time, she's going to struggle so hard. I've actually started to feel a bit sorry for her. It's happening to her the same way it happened to Gaga - the downfall has been so sudden and swift. It's scary how much the Prism era has mirrored the BTW era. But one of the differences is, Capitol likely won't know when to quit and instead of stopping after the 5th single fails, will continue pushing more singles to see her through her massive tour...which she won't even have the time or energy to promote.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Queen of pop. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

There's one person on this forum who I literally never see in Gaga-related threads but is in every single Katy thread posting hate. 👀 (eyes emoji)

I'm not really sure what to say about an ALS ice challenge video, yet here we are at 5 pages.

Enjoy this ad, mobile users:

Stephen

Just so her fans are aware, we're not making fun of her because she's Katy. It's the dramatics of the set up, the shouting, the way she tries so hard to copy Gaga's unflinching reaction and the best bit, when the water causes her hat and glasses to fall off. I'm not laughing because it's Katy, but just because it's one of the funniest ones I've seen yet. No one's discrediting her charitable donation.

It's just so funny at the end when she can't quite hold it together like Gaga did and she can't help her mouth opening to blow away a bit of water dripping off her nose. Gaga, on the other hand, should have "like a boss" written below her upload.

Indeed. Even the hit songwriters and producers (who are still making hits for other artists) can't get her a hit now. Taylor's new single has diverted all the attention to her, Ariana's album is about to be released, Charli XCX's new single's coming out soon, Nicki Minaj is about to release the Anaconda music video and the MTV awards are at the end of the week and all these artists are performing. These artists have cemented the fact that This Is How We Do has no chance to be a hit now and they've severely threatened Katy's pop dominance. Prism is just the beginning. Whatever direction she goes in next time, she's going to struggle so hard. I've actually started to feel a bit sorry for her. It's happening to her the same way it happened to Gaga - the downfall has been so sudden and swift. It's scary how much the Prism era has mirrored the BTW era. But one of the differences is, Capitol likely won't know when to quit and instead of stopping after the 5th single fails, will continue pushing more singles to see her through her massive tour...which she won't even have the time or energy to promote.

christ you sound pressed but i agree with you :toofunny:

Stefani328

Monsters being pitifully bitter over Katy and Madonna... not quite suprising!  :coffee:

I'm not defending these people because it's just ridiculous now how they treat Katy, but Katy and Madonna fans are just as bitter over Gaga every where else on the internet. Twitter, ATRL, MadonnaNation, and other music forums. It is just intensified here because you're on a Gaga and you see it so much everyday, but if you w ent to a Madonna forum and Gaga was brought up it would be just the same and the same way on a Katy forum. I lurked ATRL some months back where Madonna and Katy fans say terrible things about Gaga and her fans, telling them to kill themselves and so on. It's a cesspool there and on Twitter with Gaga fans, Katy fans and Madonna fans. I don't see any difference it's Stan culture and it's all terrible. :sick:

Prismatic

Is it nesscary to throw shade/rude comment for everything she does? If you guys dislike her so much, then why bother posting in a thread about her. She is doing something good and you guys are still trying to crucify her.

Anyway, slay a bit qween. Her body looks amazing <3

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Gagaloo911

Trying to come for Gagz again I see. Too bad Gaga is just tough and doesn't have to try to be :later:

You're critiquing the way somebody made a charity video.

Psychedelic

I'm not defending these people because it's just ridiculous now how they treat Katy, but Katy and Madonna fans are just as bitter over Gaga every where else on the internet. Twitter, ATRL, MadonnaNation, and other music forums. It is just intensified here because you're on a Gaga and you see it so much everyday, but if you w ent to a Madonna forum and Gaga was brought up it would be just the same and the same way on a Katy forum. I lurked ATRL some months back where Madonna and Katy fans say terrible things about Gaga and her fans, telling them to kill themselves and so on. It's a cesspool there and on Twitter with Gaga fans, Katy fans and Madonna fans. I don't see any difference it's Stan culture and it's all terrible. :sick:

:tea: ikr, I hate stan culture!

Archived