💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna, Katy Perry and Coldplay being considered for Super Bowl 2015

yxi

Featured Posts

Not here for Rihanna or Katy, sorry.

166926_600.gif

At this point I would rather Jennifer Lopez, at least she is a good performer and entertainer. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

Coldplay?! :lmao: What the hell how floppy :emma:

How is coldplay even remotely floppy? Their new single is ALWAYS on the radio and they've been very successful since before Katy Perry and Rihanna even were a thing. :wtf:  Not saying Coldplay is the best choice for this, but still.

LStephens11

Tbh I'd rather see Carrie.

:tea:

How is coldplay even remotely floppy? Their new single is ALWAYS on the radio and they've been very successful since before Katy Perry and Rihanna even were a thing. :wtf:  Not saying Coldplay is the best choice for this, but still.

:lmao: They have a new single out? I haven't heard anything of theirs on the radio since Viva la Vida.

Pain of fame1

Rihanna or Coldplay please.  I'd be pretty dissapointed if Katy performed before Gaga on Superbowl ... like WTF :eww:

THIS.

Creyk

I want Katy and Rihanna to perform their duet song together there (which they promised would do, it's time!), and then each could sing 1 song, like Umbrella and Roar, their most iconic hits

Coldplay has been beyond mediocre lately, this could be huge to Rihanna's comeback premiering a single at the Super Bowl and this would guarantee record sales for Katy

GGD will be pressed no matter what

River

Katy will turn the superbowl to a big kindergarten party.. :toofunny:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Robotboy

i guess katy and riri can be candidates since Super Bowl is all lip-synched right? otherwise they would be torn apart, literally :rip:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

:lmao: They have a new single out? I haven't heard anything of theirs on the radio since Viva la Vida.

I hope you are just a troll because Coldplay basically sh*ts on every current pop stars entire career and only because YOU haven't heard anything doesn't mean they're irrelevant, more like you are very uniformed when it comes to music.

please coldplay :legend:

yas

:tea:

Lol your uninformed ass should know that their album was the biggest debut week of 2014 so far and their last tour was one of the biggest of the digital age. Not to mention their recent single was a top 10 hit in the US and internationally. They have a plethora of recognizable songs and would be a fantastic choice for the Super Bowl.

Archived