💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna, Katy Perry and Coldplay being considered for Super Bowl 2015

yxi

Featured Posts

Coldplay?! :lmao: What the hell how floppy :emma:

I'd go for Rihanna out of those three tbh. And I honestly wouldn't be surprised, because she is (I think) working on a new album. If she does what she usually does & does a 4th quarter release, an early-February performance is perfect to keep the momentum going. That, or release the album first quarter 2015 and it still works in her favor.

But Coldplay :lmao: :lmao: :rip: NFL is starting to get strange now.

Lol Coldplay has more album sales than Katy and Rihanna combined, and has been successful for over a decade.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so done if Katy performs there

tumblr_m9jx4ymfWP1rsidtzo1_400.gif

I'd go for Rihanna out of those three tbh. And I honestly wouldn't be surprised, because she is (I think) working on a new album. If she does what she usually does & does a 4th quarter release, an early-February performance is perfect to keep the momentum going. That, or release the album first quarter 2015 and it still works in her favor.

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I hope you're not as ignorant as you sound.

VersaceKing

Rihanna or Coldplay please.  I'd be pretty dissapointed if Katy performed before Gaga on Superbowl ... like WTF :eww:

Psychedelic

All 3 are excellent choices. But my best guess would be Rihanna.

Although I'd love to see the meltdowns here if Katy gets to do it! :lmao:

You could AT LEAST make it less obvious about how much you're pressed over her... :wtf:

Anyone coming at Katy's vocal chops in this thread obviously has no idea what the half-time show is about.

Spock

Katy would be fun, delivering cool visuals and a nice production value wise performance

Rihanna would be fun too, but in a totally different way though. If she really wants to be herself, the she shouldn't do this because it would definitely not be family friendly :rip: but the thought of her premiering/performing a new single is cool too

And Coldplay's catalogue is full of stadium anthems so they're a nice choice too

I'm OK with whichever gets chosen, but I would like Katy. ANYTHING BUT CARRIE

who will love me when the night is over

LStephens11

I hope you are just a troll because Coldplay basically sh*ts on every current pop stars entire career and only because YOU haven't heard anything doesn't mean they're irrelevant, more like you are very uniformed when it comes to music.

I'm not trolling, I seriously had no idea they have had new music out since Viva la Vida. I still think Coldplay sucks, their music is terribly depressing and Chris Martin's voice is awful. I never said they were irrelevant, I said it was floppy on the NFLs part to even consider them for the Super Bowl, much like Madonna in 2012. Check yourself.

yas

Lol your uninformed ass should know that their album was the biggest debut week of 2014 so far and their last tour was one of the biggest of the digital age. Not to mention their recent single was a top 10 hit in the US and internationally. They have a plethora of recognizable songs and would be a fantastic choice for the Super Bowl.

:lmao:

Lol Coldplay has more album sales than Katy and Rihanna combined, and has been successful for over a decade.

I'm aware.

I'm so done if Katy performs there

:lmao:

I hope you're not as ignorant as you sound.

Well according to other folks I'm an uninformed ass, I guess I can add ignorant to my resume as well. Just another day of shade on Gaga Daily.

Sugarfall

Guys super bowl is not about singing! Everyone lip synchs it is a SHOW.

Katy and rihanna could certainly give a great show

HERE FOR IT :woot:

Psychedelic

Pls no rihanna or katy they can't sing

it's not a singing contest though!

Anyone coming at Katy's vocal chops in this thread obviously has no idea what the half-time show is about.

THIS!

Archived