Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaga's ArtRave in Tel-Aviv is in a BIG RISK

Featured Posts

Stefani328

Last time I checked there have been 3 Israeli civilian deaths, none of which have been in Tel Aviv and with Israel's iron dome there's almost no chance of a missile being near the venue. There's no need to be so defensive over Gaga all the time.

I just think it isn't safe and it would be best to cancel. Lana and other artists have cancelled performances because they don't want to take the risk. I'm just concerned about her safety. What fan is going to be worried about a Gaga concert at this time? I'm just stating my opinion. I'm not being defensive. You did say everyone was entitled to their opinions :MANiCURE:

Jjang

Where are their tour receipts?

Where is gagas though

I just think it isn't safe and it would be best to cancel. Lana and other artists have cancelled performances because they don't want to take the risk. I'm just concerned about her safety. What fan is going to be worried about a Gaga concert at this time? I'm just stating my opinion. I'm not being defensive. You did say everyone was entitled to their opinions :manicure:

Lana delayed hers, she didn't cancel.

hmm

I just think it isn't safe and it would be best to cancel. Lana and other artists have cancelled performances because they don't want to take the risk. I'm just concerned about her safety. What fan is going to be worried about a Gaga concert at this time? I'm just stating my opinion. I'm not being defensive. You did say everyone was entitled to their opinions :manicure:

Well true for that last bit firstly, so sorry if what I said came out too harsh. I don't understand why other artists are cancelling other than as a political gesture. Her security is fine though imo :shrug:

Tropico

Delay it. Rather safe than sorry.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Vernier

I'm expecting it to be cancelled any day now, I heard they haven't even been able to properly promote the concert because of the doubt

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

RAMROD

Not many people will visit Israel for leisure at the moment, I believe.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Don't ♥ Let ♥ Me ♥ Get ♥ Me♥

Jee Yew Whai

Imagine if the concert was attacked by Hamas during Venus and there are rockets flying around and people getting blown up that'd be so awesome

:derpga:

marry the night teas

Marry-the-night-mother-monster-30337695-

The Hamas rockets are shot with no aim and no explosive material, though. Its just metal.

most rockets get blown by the Iron Dome high in the sky or hit open areas and cause damage that costs like 5$ to fix (sarcasm but you get the point)

then why is the girl in the video worrying about the debris exploding?

Omegahedron

Imagine if the concert was attacked by Hamas during Venus and there are rockets flying around and people getting blown up that'd be so awesome

:derpga:

You meant that as a joke, but people are dying or else in fear and agony. Please have some compassion and respect.

Peace xx

Miel

Not really sure how I feel about Israel at the moment. Not the people, but the whole situation going on.

3 points in and ready for more

Omegahedron

She needs to cancel this concert. She truly does.

Just watch as the world and media will rip into her if she performs in a country that is being accused of war crimes.

Precious media occurances will be as nothing to this.

If ticket sales are slow then that is all the more reason.

high heeled fem

And she should cancel but for other reasons... :manicure:

THIS its disrespectful  she needs to pull out.... i mean lana has now! also it is dangerous