Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Simon Cowell: "1D will make 2 more albums before they split"

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Runway

Zayn will slay with his debut solo album and Harry's attention whoring will bite him in the ass!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

NOOOOOOOO :nooo: :nooo:

Didn't Syco make them sign another 3 album contract tho? Maybe he means 2 albums after the one they are making now.

Yeah, this is how I interpreted it. I hope so :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

Get those portfolios ready for SeanCody, boys. You're going to need new jobs. :manicure:

A One Erection orgy maybe :hor: SC is just :legend:

who will love me when the night is over

Phoenix

If they split they'll be over. Let's hope, 'cause they're kinda annoying lately tbh. 

💎

Vernier

I am going to be perched on twitter the day they announce their split :dies: I worry for some of the mental health of their stans sometimes.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Benji

It's a shame because their albums continue to get better and better.

I'm sure Lord Payne will have a sweet career after it anyway so I'm chill  :cool:

inb4 they outlast Gaga :reductive:

Psychedelic

Boy Bands never last long, we knew this already. Those teenfemale fans grow mature and stop buying their records and going to concerts. It's a matter of time.

StrawberryBlond

It's sad how even the labels put an expiration date on these manufactured acts and then work their contracts around catering to this date, so we get the ridiculous situation of an album being pumped out every year with no effort put in and the whole deal only goes on for around 5/6 years anyway. But every generation that comes along has never heard of boybands who've suffered the 5 year itch before their time or thinks the boyband in their time will be the first to defy the curse. This is one of the reasons why I'd be a bit wary about having a little girl one day, for fear that she'll be all over the next big thing on the pop conveyer belt and want the albums, tour tickets, merchandise and God knows what else. I just have to hope I educate well enough about the joys of non-maufactured music.

Archived