💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Simon Cowell: "1D will make 2 more albums before they split"

LordDisick

Featured Posts

I predict Austin Mahone might get that #1 hit in about 3 years after all :manicure:

whelp i wanted those fan girls to get a life :manicure: guess it's not happening 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louis is the best

He used to be somewhat cute, but now I find him normal. The worst is Niall by far, like ew :wtf:

yeah don;t really care :manicure: i wonder how their fans will react when they split 

omg, the meltdowns of the directioners. Twitter would probably explode 

He used to be somewhat cute, but now I find him normal. The worst is Niall by far, like ew :wtf:

Tbh.

Louis was so s-xy with his little tummy, now he is so thin

GagaMyBlood95

They're making so much money off of their tour right now, and their albums sell decently well so idk, we'll see..

FameHungry

Well I saw some fans (the sane ones) saying that the interviewer "apparently" twisted his words a bit and actually meant that they're doing 2 more albums within their current contract with Modest! which ends in 2016. They'll probably take a break for a year or two after the contract's up.

Evan Peters

I don't listen to their music so idgaf either way lol

emma roberts is an abuser

Dunk96

It's inevitable,but it's still really sad. I am a fan,so IDK what they'll do when their contract ends. I wonder if they'll just go back to their lives before 1D,pursue solo careers,uproot the band to a different record label,or change everything and market to an older audience.

they will not be the #1 band in the world  4ever

this always happens for all the boybands, Nsync, backstreetboys, jonas brothers, etc

the world sees them come and go

the same thing will happen for 1D

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

LordDisick

It's inevitable,but it's still really sad. I am a fan,so IDK what they'll do when their contract ends. I wonder if they'll just go back to their lives before 1D,pursue solo careers,uproot the band to a different record label,or change everything and market to an older audience.

solo careers

Archived