💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Simon Cowell: "1D will make 2 more albums before they split"

LordDisick

Featured Posts

LordDisick

one-direction-press-image-1.jpg

Simon Cowell has predicted that One Direction will make at least two more albums before they split. The X Factor judge, who has the boyband phenomenon signed to his Syco record label, acknowledged that it is inevitable they will break up in the future.

"Bands don't stay together forever," Cowell told the Daily Star. "I think they will make at least two more albums together and they are in the middle of one right now." Asked whether he thinks the split would be because of Harry Styles pursuing a solo career, Cowell replied: "No, I don't think that is going to happen for a while. Eventually I am sure they all will."

One Direction have been working with a number of songwriters for their upcoming fourth studio album, including Pharrell Williams, Naughty Boy, Kodaline and The 1975. The collection would serve as the follow-up to 2013's Midnight Memories, which was the biggest-selling album worldwide last year.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a591078/one-direction-will-make-2-more-albums-before-they-split-says-simon-cowell.html

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Syco make them sign another 3 album contract tho? Maybe he means 2 albums after the one they are making now.

Gypsy Hooker

Praise the heavens :worship:

EDIT: Actually, I can't be dealing with the meltdowns when it happens :blehga:

inb4 some fans commit suicide  :toofunny:

But yeah I think Harry will have a successfull solo career, and Liam and Zayn will be somewhat famous because they are hot

Zsolti

yes they need to join the p0rn industry

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Weasel

yeah don;t really care :manicure: i wonder how their fans will react when they split 

I predict Austin Mahone might get that #1 hit in about 3 years after all :manicure: 

Haroon

I wonder where they'll all go, and if there will be any Justin Timberlakes from the group (becoming super successful in their solo career) :omg:

LordDisick

Well damn. :wtf:

The MELTDOWNS though if it happens as soon as we think.

well they put out a new album every year so yeah

inb4 some fans commit suicide  :toofunny:

But yeah I think Harry will have a successfull solo career, and Liam and Zayn will be somewhat famous because they are hot

Louis is the best

Archived