Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Simon Cowell: "1D will make 2 more albums before they split"

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Their days are numbered by the Boss himself.

nygtw_2_gif1.gif

Must be horrible feelings.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dangerous Man

Nooooooooooooooo. :cryga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Benji

It's sad how even the labels put an expiration date on these manufactured acts and then work their contracts around catering to this date, so we get the ridiculous situation of an album being pumped out every year with no effort put in and the whole deal only goes on for around 5/6 years anyway. But every generation that comes along has never heard of boybands who've suffered the 5 year itch before their time or thinks the boyband in their time will be the first to defy the curse. This is one of the reasons why I'd be a bit wary about having a little girl one day, for fear that she'll be all over the next big thing on the pop conveyer belt and want the albums, tour tickets, merchandise and God knows what else. I just have to hope I educate well enough about the joys of non-maufactured music.

It's actually been hypothesised that is healthy for girls and good for their development to idolize boybands and other pop males (especially clean images) due to them maturing and being interested in romance much younger than boys. It gives them a sense of community and helps girls also bond!

You may think I'm crazy but there's actually a lot of theories and articles on it! Search for "healthy girls boybands" to bring up a few pages about it! Sure the pop industry is aware and use the fact girls are looking for this but what's wrong with a girl (or a boy) liking a band with a clean image and one that encourages your child?

Archived