Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Charli XCX - " Break The Rules"

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Vernier

The beat is great, but good lord what kind of immature, juvenile, opening to a children's show lyrics? :wtf:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The beat is great, but good lord what kind of immature, juvenile, opening to a children's show lyrics? :wtf:

Your description has me cracking up :dies: Spot on lol

pink sushi

I don't really like it tbh....

Superlove and Boom Clap are 929472847x better than this.... :fat:

The lyrics are horrible. It sounds like something a 16 year old Disney Channel star would sing.....minus the "getting high" part....

Marina couldnt teach anyone about vocals because :sweat::sweat:

:wtf:

LordDisick

I don't really like it tbh....

Superlove and Boom Clap are 929472847x better than this.... :fat:

The lyrics are horrible. It sounds like something a 16 year old Disney Channel star would sing.....minus the "getting high" part....

:wtf:

those are her worst songs :wtf:

Stephen

It's incredible. It's supposed to be irreverent and have a rebellious, juvenile spirit. The video has a school bus in it ffs. Charli knows how to write a killer pop song. I have no doubt this will achieve the same success, if not more than Boom Clap. She is the future of pop music.

Psychedelic

I like it, but not as much as Super Love and Boom Clap. Fact is, I'm getting into her!!!

SoldierDown

Like how it's a little rocky and guitar-led, makes a change from pure synths. Not the greatest lyrics.

No way near as instant as Boom Clap for me though, which is one of my absolute favourite songs of the year!

Archived