Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3rd Studio Album by Bruno Mars is on the way

Rat Boy

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great to hear. His first two studio albums were both good. If he manages to replicate the success of those two (by scoring yet another two HOT 100 chart-toppers), he'd tie Phil Collins for the 6th most number one hits among male solo acts and the 9th male artist in history to score at least 7 number one hits. I can already imagine the pressure's on him. 

Rat Boy

He's only on his third album? :deadbanana:

Yup. His debut was Doo-wops and Hooligans and his last album was Unorthodox Jukebox 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

ChasingGhosts

Hope its as great as Unorthodox Jukebox :legend: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Teal Ambition

Yess!! I cant wait!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

monsterdreams

I think he's overrated

Don't hate me :shrug:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

He only has two albums out? :Chica: Feels like he's been releasing music since forever. many singles each album cycle then

Rat Boy

He only has two albums out? :Chica: Feels like he's been releasing music since forever. many singles each album cycle then

Both his albums only have 10 tracks as well lol. Unorthodox Jukebox was only 30 mins long

Both his albums only have 10 tracks as well lol. Unorthodox Jukebox was only 30 mins long

I just checked wikipedia and each album had 5 singles which is half the album :rip:

Just the way you are was released in 2009. His albums sure has longevity, when will ARTPOP :derpga:

Rat Boy

I just checked wikipedia and each album had 5 singles which is half the album :rip:

Just the way you are was released in 2009. His albums sure has longevity, when will ARTPOP :derpga:

:lmao:

FrozenKookie

Oh god wow now I'm excited. I hope it's not another bucket full of s-xual songs. I hate his public image or what he's known lyric-wise. If you're just going to take time to go on Youtube and listen to his unreleased songs, I bet ya you'd respect him more.

Rat Boy

Oh god wow now I'm excited. I hope it's not another bucket full of s-xual songs. I hate his public image or what he's known lyric-wise. If you're just going to take time to go on Youtube and listen to his unreleased songs, I bet ya you'd respect him more.

I want him to sing more songs that aren't about love. A lot of his collabs involve more themes other than s-x and are arguably his best work (e.g. Lighters, The Other Side and Mirror)

FrozenKookie

I want him to sing more songs that aren't about love. A lot of his collabs involve more themes other than s-x and are arguably his best work (e.g. Lighters, The Other Side and Mirror)

Those songs are great obviously. It's just that I loved him first because of his unreleased love songs like Long Distance, All She Knows, Today My Life Begins, Who Is?, etc. They're just sincere. He could do more than just talking how rough he could get penetrating a b---h. :fat:

Archived