Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Loreen

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Damn, as I feared the new EP will only have three songs, so we'll only get one more song on Friday :neyde: 

Loreen liked this post on Instagram so it is reliable

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch
33 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Damn, as I feared the new EP will only have three songs, so we'll only get one more song on Friday :neyde: 

Loreen liked this post on Instagram so it is reliable

On 16-8-2017 at 11:21 PM, mister max said:

Suprise ! The EP only has 3 songs! Yay now yall can wait for my next album

YOU HAD TO JINX IT?!

tumblr_myzplpOrQ51ql5yr7o1_500.gif

mister max
10 hours ago, Dutch said:

YOU HAD TO JINX IT?!

tumblr_myzplpOrQ51ql5yr7o1_500.gif

**** :rip:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

GAGAPUSSY69

I'm hoping there'll be a few remixes included with the EP, but she seems to be fully focused on the album so it might not be the case. I was in tears when she liked my post, and the other time when she mentioned my name on FB live stream.. #crazyfanalert 

Please PM me the song if you get it, I am a huge huge huuuuuuuuuuuuge Loreen fan, so I always BUY the song as well, not just stream. Google Play Music is the best place to buy it, they have the highest quality mp3's. 

73a2Nvq.jpg

Dutch

@Toni Ojala you created a account to post here about Loreen? That's really nice! Are you even a Gaga stan? Haha.
Congratulations with Loreen noticing you! She's so sweet, I can't. 
I hope you stay around, because I would love to have more Warriors on Gaga Daily.

The new song sounds like a bop tho! 

GAGAPUSSY69
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

@Toni Ojala you created a account to post here about Loreen? That's really nice! Are you even a Gaga stan? Haha.
Congratulations with Loreen noticing you! She's so sweet, I can't. 
I hope you stay around, because I would love to have more Warriors on Gaga Daily.

The new song sounds like a bop tho! 

Yeah I am known for my Loreen craziness, even the Loreen fans know I use most of my time promoting her music everywhere LOL. But yes, I do love Gaga as well. I'm gonna stick around for sure, to talk about L mainly haha. Thank you for being so kind. You are super nice yourself!

Dutch
3 minutes ago, Toni Ojala said:

Yeah I am known for my Loreen craziness, even the Loreen fans know I use most of my time promoting her music everywhere LOL. But yes, I do love Gaga as well. I'm gonna stick around for sure, to talk about L mainly haha. Thank you for being so kind. You are super nice yourself!

Hahaha, I only know some Loreen fans from the Netherlands and Belgium. Keep promoting her music tho, I will remember you from now on. Thank god you like Gaga too! And I'm happy you stick around here. And thank you so much! :diane:

Dutch

I LOVE NUDE. I just wanted 2 more songs, or 10. :poot:

I do think the Nude EP continues on the Statements sound, so the more experimental sound. Her new album will have a different sound, maybe more commercial/GP friendly. I CAN'T WAIT. 

Villanelle

I really wanted an album but at least this EP serves.

Even though we already had the two tracks, Body is still my favorite of them

Archived