Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

10 Days left for ARTPOP app countdown

Ronlop

Featured Posts

If it unlocks one of y'all better get the music off the app for us unfortunate Android users.

i have the app and i'm on android

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I'll be officially excited if we make it past 5 days. I think then we will know something is offcially coming. :yes:

ULTRARTPOP

I'll be officially excited if we make it past 5 days. I think then we will know something is offcially coming. :yes:

Every time I see your name I get confused :toofunny:

StressedOut

i have the app and i'm on android

it doesn't work for all :(

It mostly just works on high end phones and some tablets, but it doesn't work on my crappy phone

It mostly just works on high end phones and some tablets, but it doesn't work on my crappy phone

oh sorry to hear that, but you're not missing much since its out tbh

anyway if there's new songs they will be uploaded on the net by monsters for sure ;)

LetsGetHigh

You can install it yourself but I think you need to be rooted to access hidden files. I don't really know the steps though :(

StressedOut

oh sorry to hear that, but you're not missing much since its out tbh

anyway if there's new songs they will be uploaded on the net by monsters for sure ;)

yeah many have told me the same thing, and yaaaaaasssss I'm so thankful for tech savvy monsters :pawsup:

You can install it yourself but I think you need to be rooted to access hidden files. I don't really know the steps though :(

yes I've been through like a million tutorials, I just gave up lol, whatever I'm sure I'll get the material (if released) somehow.

LetsGetHigh

yeah many have told me the same thing, and yaaaaaasssss I'm so thankful for tech savvy monsters :pawsup:

yes I've been through like a million tutorials, I just gave up lol, whatever I'm sure I'll get the material (if released) somehow.

It's really not much. And if anything, it eats your battery away. Yesterday I was working on a .gif and it sucked 15% of my battery in around 5 minutes :rip:

LaMaisonGaga

Seriously I have a feeling - whatever it is, will get unlocked this time and it's not a countdown.

lamaisongaga.com

I have hope this time.The app crew tweeted about working on it iirc

???

Archived