đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How do you feel about Mary Jane Holland ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

One of my favorites, I might say MJH's bridge is the best moment on the album :giveup:

and it really pisses me off she ****ing cut it from the setlist and yes it deserves a better performance :grr:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

Mary Jane Holland is one of my favorites from ARTPOP. In no particular order, they are: Mary Jane Holland, Venus, Aura, ARTPOP, Gypsy. The holy quintet of the album :giveup:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Decent song, almost disconcerting when paired up with Dope.

The bridge is amazing, imo.

worst song on the album. disapointed and the whole taking the beat and melody thing doesnt help

As far as I know, the instrumental used in Can't Beat the Machine was the one Gaga already worked on, after Madeon first sent it to her.

3 points in and ready for more

FragileLamplite

The bridge is cute but otherwise its one of the few ARTPOP songs I felt was a bit underwhelming. Every time I listen to it all I think is about how much Stache is better. The production is loud and feels a bit jarring coming off of Fashion!.

It would be great if it weren't for the messy "When mom and dad think I'm a mess..." bridge... 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

rockyhuntershow

THE DEMO VERSION THO. 

Yes, one of my favorites on ARTPOP. Love the tone, the melody, her vocals and the lyrics really show off her imagination. 

In my top three on ARTPOP along with Venus and Do What U Want :legend:

YEP. 

Archived