Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bloody Mary On TFM

mucinex

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CaliLilMonster

I think TFM is perf the way it is. I think Bloody Mary fits in BTW, so keep everything the way it is hahaha.

mucinex

Dance In The Dark.

I'm serious

that is ur username hunty... :awkney:

why ditd. explain.

the fact that there's a bloody mary demo and i dont have it in my itunes library is just...

tumblr_my7muxuKO91r6p7gpo4_400.gif

original.gif

Nicole-Scherzinger-no-baby-no.gif

They are the only tracks I don't love from TFM  :shrug:

Speechless is one of the non singles that the GP loves her for. plus she had to add it for papa joe

I mean it's a wonderful song and I love it live... But I just feel like it doesn't suit there

That kind of threads proves how much this fanbase has changed, especially when you look at some of the answers

original.gif

TFM is perfect the way it is, and it would have been even more perfect with Bloody Mary in its tracklist.

mucinex

They are the only tracks I don't love from TFM  :shrug:

I mean it's a wonderful song and I love it live... But I just feel like it doesn't suit there

im sorry but i hate when ppl say this, speechless is a beautiful song and idc if ppl think it's too sad or whatever for the album, it's a great song, and gaga decided to add it for a reason.

lavenderblondee

I could never take a song off the second coming of Jesus that was TFM. :udidnt:

But really, I don't think I could. That's what I loved about TFM, it was short, and had no room for error. Bloody Marry would of been a great addition.

You guys would take Telephone with that iconic video and with BEYONCE and keep TEETH ?

THAT ANNOYING MESS ?  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Anyway, Years (around 2011?) ago I Remember that I SAW someone with a printscreen with some unreleased songs and there was "Bloody Mary(TFM Demo)"... Hope someday THE Demos will leak...

KJd3pjW.gif

I wouldn't remove any songs - 

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Monster

Speechless

Dance In The Dark

Telephone

So Happy I Could Die

Teeth

Bloody Mary

No Way

No Way would pale in comparison to the other songs.

Evan Peters

Couldn't it just be added to the tracklist? 

If any song, I'd replace Speechless with Bloody Mary. Mess @ ya'll comin' for Teeth.

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived