💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gene Simmons To Depressed People: 'Kill Yourself'

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I do understand his point though - his mother had really horrible experiences beyond imagination and depressed people very often have no reason at all, that's why it's depression. I'm sure he never suffered from depression and that's why he made such dumb statements. 

First I was gonna disagree with you but then you got it right, yeah. Depressed people often don't have a real reason for why they're depressed. He doesn't know a damn thing about it. Robin Williams suffered from Parkinson's but overall (seemed to) have a comfortable life. He had some financial issues but he had a good life. Except depression doesn't allow you to look at the positive aspects and only at the bad. His mother obviously doesn't suffer from depression. Jackass.

Andy McQueen

First I was gonna disagree with you but then you got it right, yeah. Depressed people often don't have a real reason for why they're depressed. He doesn't know a damn thing about it. Robin Williams suffered from Parkinson's but overall (seemed to) have a comfortable life. He had some financial issues but he had a good life. Except depression doesn't allow you to look at the positive aspects and only at the bad. His mother obviously doesn't suffer from depression. Jackass.

So true! 

Dangerous Man

Uhm, whatever. :wtf:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Ladey Gagz

:wtfga: I hate people who think that because someone had it worse, you aren't allowed to complain :wtf:

HausAlly

Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx, 55, commented on the shocking quotes during his radio show "Sixx Sense," saying, "I like Gene. But in this situation, I don't like Gene. I don't like Gene's words. There is a 20-year-old kid out there who is a KISS fan and reads this and goes, 'You know what? He's right. I should just kill myself.'"

He added, "For people who are depressed, there is a way out. There are many, many ways out…Don’t listen to people who don’t know what they’re talking about."

God Bless Nikki Sixx who always has his head screwed on right :applause:

Papasquat

Oh my god. I was thinking Richard Simmons was saying this. I was like "what the eff? He seems like a good guy"

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Justin Drew Bieber

Honestly can his miserable ass kill himself? We need less of his kind in the world

ryhanna

What a horrible thing to say. I can guarantee he wouldn't feel the same way if he ever experienced depression himself. 

Archived