💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gene Simmons To Depressed People: 'Kill Yourself'

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Wixson

Damn, you're just as narrow-minded as him then

Or are you just too stupid to understand what was I trying to say?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insensitive asshole thing to say, especially after what happened to Robin Williams recently. FOH

I don't like Gene's words. There is a 20-year-old kid out there who is a KISS fan and reads this and goes, 'You know what? He's right. I should just kill myself.'" He added, "For people who are depressed, there is a way out. There are many, many ways out…Don’t listen to people who don’t know what they’re talking about."

I agree w/ Nikki Sixx  :applause:

Love Trumps Hate

Princess Die

Is he even relevant anymore? :awkney:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

SKANK

Clearly not a tactful statment by Gene Simmons, but I do agree with him in a way. If you suffer from major clinical depression and have exhuasted all treatment options (medication, therapy, combination of both, even ECT) then I think it is the compasionate option to allow voluntary euthanasia.

Probglum

He's an awful person.

I agree photo-16754.jpg?_r=1406996141

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Tropico

Is this b---h f--king serious right now? :sweep: :millie:

Depression is not some game. It's like having the whole f--king world dropped on your shoulders and with each day it gets heavier and heavier till the point where you wanna collaps because you can't deal with the f--king pain anymore. So OF COURSE a depressed person would wanna talk to someone... It's a plea for help not attention seaking! :awkney:

Maybe if felt that weak he'd understand how STUPID and f--king insensitive it is to say that. I don't know who the f--k he is but he has fans who care about what he says and they'll kill themselves because when you are in that state you aren't thinking clearly and I wouldn't be surprised if you killed yourself because your icon told you too. :(

So I despise this scum. Absolutely disgusting.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Chromatislaps

I'd rather not have Gagz work with him, this is such narrowminded and uneducated point of view.

A really bad timing also with Robin Williams's his death. 

LoveandMagic

Oh, Gene.  :fail:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Jesse Pinkman

He's just saying it isn't right for people to use depression to grab attention. He didn't say it in the best manner, but I agree with him.

It's science, bitch

This is the same man who went on national television with his wife and make jokes about cheating on her in front of her face, causing her to get up and storm off set.

Archived