Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gene Simmons To Depressed People: 'Kill Yourself'

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

I agree with him to some extent. Most people announce how they're gonna kill themselves blah blah blah i'm depressed this i'm depressed that, when it's all for attention. However Gene sis, who'd be depressed with all that money you get on a daily basis. Sit down. Just because people don't have it as horrible as your mother, doesn't mean they cant be depressed.

That is sickening. I understand what he's saying, but he is so unbelievably uneducated in this topic he needs to shut up. He has no idea what it is like.

Hellspont

He has an entire room full of his own merchandise :spin: he is so delusional about real problems its repulsive.

I agree with him to some extent. Most people announce how they're gonna kill themselves blah blah blah i'm depressed this i'm depressed that, when it's all for attention. However Gene sis, who'd be depressed with all that money you get on a daily basis. Sit down. Just because people don't have it as horrible as your mother, doesn't mean they cant be depressed.

Exactly

Bleachella

But I do understand his point though - his mother had really horrible experiences beyond imagination and depressed people very often have no reason at all, that's why it's depression. I'm sure he never suffered from depression and that's why he made such dumb statements.

Mte, his mother went through things nobody here could imagine, but, that gives him no reason to tell depressed people to kill themselves :wtf: They're still depressed at the end of the day

MahoganySnitch

But I do understand his point though - his mother had really horrible experiences beyond imagination and depressed people very often have no reason at all, that's why it's depression. I'm sure he never suffered from depression and that's why he made such dumb statements. 

And we know this how?

Andy McQueen

Mte, his mother went through things nobody here could imagine, but, that gives him no reason to tell depressed people to kill themselves :wtf: They're still depressed at the end of the day

OF COURSE!!! That's a terrible awful statement. :(

What a stupid man. I can't believe he said that, and was totally incorrect to say so.

There goes any respect I had for him.

Archived