Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Were You A Hater Before?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

I believed the hermaphrodite rumors in 2009 :toofloppy: But I became a fan after BR

Do you hear that? It's poison.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Just Dance era, I was a bit of a hater not gonna lie. I didn't know much about her. I would be like, "Who does this girl think she is? This is just another dance song."

And then I saw the video for Poker Face, and then immediately listened to the rest of The Fame cause it was so good. Hooked since then.

TEANUS

For The Fame I wasn't a hater but I was just like "whatever, she's ok". But then with Bad Romance and the AMAs there was just something about her and that performance that amazed me :legend;

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Bleachella

I called her Lady Gay Gay and a man :emma:

This was back in like 2010, peer pressure got the best of me :sweat:

Lona Delery

Well, I said she was **** when I heard Poker Face and Just Dance. My younger self hated her outfits, not the songs.

Then I heard Paparazzi and I loved her xd

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Never. I liked her as soon as I heard Just Dance. I imagined a girl with short brown hair for some reason

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

djBuffoon

I was never a hater, but I was definitely torn during the Fame era. I loved her intelligence, her panache, and her perspective on the industry, but the singles were rather generic yet tuneful in relation to how much she discussed about being a classically trained pianist and such.

My interest wasn't piqued until I heard the rest of the album, and it wasn't until TFM when I was officially signed, sealed, and delivered.

MikeGoneGaga

Up until Paparazzi @ VMAs, I was convinced she had no substance and would be done right after the first album (there were a LOT of those at the time)...I was wrong.

When I first heard Just Dance I remember saying 'this song and artist is so stupid' ...then I heard Poker Face shortly after and was sold lol

When I first heard Just Dance I remember saying 'this song and artist is so stupid' ...then I heard Poker Face shortly after and was sold lol

Archived