Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would You Mind If Gaga Undergoes Plastic Surgery?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

I personally wish she leaves her face alone, she's bloated as **** from the injections already anyway. 

This, she was perfect the way she was before she had these injections :manicure:

But it's her face, she can do whatever she wants.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noam Zioni

She doesn't need it, and I won't mind, it's her body, I can't control her, the only thing is that she would do something that is against her vision..

I won't mind

Elizabeth

It's up to her, and if it was something she truly wanted then who's to question it tbh? I think she's wonderful as she is, but at the end of the day what Gaga does with her body is none of my business. 

I don't think she should touch her face, but a boob lift would do wonders for her :)

i love her boobs though

Alien Tulip

Her face is so different now than it was before. I also think she's gotten a subtle nose job but doesn't mention it and I doubt it's makeup contour either.

Woolfsmck

Her original look is the best IMO... Doesn't need to be augmented.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

SummerGirl21

i think she had a realllllly good nose job done around 2008/09 right before Fame Monster came out.  But I don't think she should do anything else.  I really don't think she needs a boob job.  It really annoys me that all these people think she needs a lift or something.  NOT ALL BOOBS LOOK THE SAME. Get over it. Her boobs are great.  

Brooklyn Nights

I would be a little upset I think. But it wouldn't make me think any differently about her.

monsterdreams

Would mind if it was really bad

Also she doesn't need it at all

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived