Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Katy Perry with septum piercing on her TIHWD REMIX cover

lego

Featured Posts

KING5KAT

Are Septum piercings invented by Gaga now are you f*cking serious? 

People get them done daily. Hell even I was thinking about getting mine done

I guess I'm copying Gaga then yeah?

It's not about that at all. Obviously got her septum pierced and it was quite a big deal and then the fact that Katy did that, another huge female pop artist is very... mirrored. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Septum piercings invented by Gaga now are you f*cking serious? 

People get them done daily. Hell even I was thinking about getting mine done

I guess I'm copying Gaga then yeah?

+1

You only put septum piercing on the title and then said "try to be respectful", that's like throwing meat at a lion and saying "try to eat slowly"

Pain of fame1

I'm sorry, but is there anything she won't copy from Gaga? Seriously it's becoming annoying. 

Anderson123

:rofl: I'm sorry but, I think they do these things on purpose just for the hell of it. It's so hard not to think about these things when they put them right in front of everyone's faces.

I know sometime it seems Monsters try too hard but how can you not? This woman is always doing things Gaga has done a few weeks or months ago :flop:

Sometimes I feel like she does it on purpose either to piss Gaga and her fans off or to make them talk about her

The hashtag :smh:

TimisaMonster

I'm sorry, but is there anything she won't copy from Gaga? Seriously it's becoming annoying. 

This is too similar to be coincidence....:fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HausAlly

i think its a little suss that she got it after gaga, this seems to be the thing her team does they wait untill somebody else has done it before  then they let Katy do it, its most likely because they cant afford to have her take risks, so Gaga will take the leap and Katy lands safely and gets the recognition, i cant even with Katy and her team at this point :coffee:

MJHolland

Doesn't she know that the GP only likes her when she's being cute and generic???

That wasn't supposed to be mean but...

Archived