💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift's New Lead Single is "Very Poppy; Not a Love Song At All"

Prometheus

Featured Posts

I think she should do what Shania Twain did with Up! and release a double disc album...one album being pop and the other being country. Same songs, just different productions.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she should do what Shania Twain did with Up! and release a double disc album...one album being pop and the other being country. Same songs, just different productions.

I LOVE THIS! And Taylor can seriously pull this off perfectly! And, this double disc album w/ same songs + different treatment is actually one of my biggest wishes for Gaga to somehow do within the near future, pop/dance with the first disc, while the other's one filled with acoustic versions. Anyway, never mind. I want all of my faves to do this. It should be a standard for all... :giveup:  

RAMROD

Come on Over is better. A good mix of country and cross over songs.

And the numbers don't lie, best selling album.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Come on Over is better. A good mix of country and cross over songs.

And the numbers don't lie, best selling album.

By far. I'm just saying the concept of having the same album, with two versions is a brilliant idea for someone like Shania or Taylor who are "crossover" artists.

But yes, Come On Over is one of my favorite albums of all time...I still know every word to every song :flutter:

I LOVE THIS! And Taylor can seriously pull this off perfectly! And, this double disc album w/ same songs + different treatment is actually one of my biggest wishes for Gaga to somehow do within the near future, pop/dance with the first disc, while the other's one filled with acoustic versions. Anyway, never mind. I want all of my faves to do this. It should be a standard for all... :giveup:  

Oh my gosh I would die if Gaga did that... :nooo:

South Blonde

Not another country song that sounds more pop than basic Perry's discography...  :giveup:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

If it's very poppy I hope it's not Katy Perry or Gaga-ish, I hope it stays pop like Pop on Red. I hope the album keeps a Country vibe as well like Red did.

Dangerous Man

With Horns? Like the Jason Derulo and Ariana songs?

Anyway, I'm excited for a new Taytay song. Hopefully she still have country songs on her new album.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

DeleteMyAccount

If you think the album Red is country at all then you are crazy. :laughga: You don't know country. :spin:

Country music still calls it country though.  We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together was nominated for a country award.  I just hope her new album is full on pop so country music can stop using Taylor to get viewers for their shows and such.  And stop getting nominated for country awards in general.

This such a Beautiful, Tragic moment. She won't get my coins until she Begins to make country music Again.

I see what you did there. haha

lol... I don't have anything against her, but I've never found her that interesting and I don't understand why she's so popular :shrug:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived