💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift's New Lead Single is "Very Poppy; Not a Love Song At All"

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Coming for that third consecutive 1 mil opening week album.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I actually would love an angry break up song right now :toofunny:

But tbh it sounds like it could be a cool song. Howevery if that "fun horn" means anything like Problem/Talk Dirty/Thrift Shop I won't be listening :awkney:

Redstreak

But tbh it sounds like it could be a cool song. Howevery if that "fun horn" means anything like Problem/Talk Dirty/Thrift Shop I won't be listening :awkney:

That's everyone's biggest worry :laughga: If it's something like Crazy in Love :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

He also said: “The new Taylor is VERY fun & VERY poppy! Has a good message too, not to worry bout what ppl think of u, just shake it off†and added “It's very fun & upbeat, and has a catchy horn sound playing throughout. She even pokes a little fun at herself in it!â€

Expecting another first-week massive sales and a second entry in the top 10 biggest debuts on the Digital Songs Chart. And with streaming, looks like her 2nd #1 on the HOT 100 is coming this year.  :excited2:

Prometheus

Expecting another first-week massive sales and a second entry in the top 10 biggest debuts on the Digital Songs Chart. And with streaming, looks like her 2nd #1 on the HOT 100 is coming this year.  :excited2:

The fact that she is crossing nearly opposite genres amazes me.

TRILL MONSTER

This !!!!

Inb4 another song with a saxophone

The fact that she is crossing nearly opposite genres amazes me.

Same here. And it should be expected after the worldwide success of Red, her most successful album in Europe and even in Asia, particularly Japan. Crossing further to mainstream pop seems to be the fastest and easiest way for a country pop artist like her to dominate the charts outside of North America. The more she crosses over, the more the disparity between her US sales and the sales elsewhere would lessen. Currently, around 88% or so of her overall album sales comes from the US alone. It'll be best for her to lessen that gap in order for her to not be fully dependent to just one market.

Ray of Light

This such a Beautiful, Tragic moment. She won't get my coins until she Begins to make country music Again.

RAMROD

Will there be another viral hit like Trouble, stay tune!

I am sure she enjoyed to be known in more countries than she was before, thanks to RED.

So she wanted to keep this going for awhile.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Creyk

Will there be another viral hit like Trouble, stay tune!

Without a doubt  :)

I can't wait  :excited2:

Archived