💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lady Gaga - The Queen

Dodo

Featured Posts

If there was one Gaga song that I would call genius and actually mean it would be this one. I don't understand why people hate it so much. That outro is EVERYTHING. The meter and key change, like yes.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it's really difficult to google image search "lady gaga the queen cover", right?

It's a picture get over it

BLACKOUTbritney

Because it's really difficult to google image search "lady gaga the queen cover", right?

Lmao why are you so mad over a cover

HC2WlRX.gif

JaysAMess

I didn't like any of them, so I just picked a relevant image & added text. Why are you arguing with me, pick on another thread lol :rip:

I'm not even arguing with you, I was just replying to your post. Don't get upset.

LostBoyfriend

That cover is beautiful. 

I cant believe i make myself feel like this was a new song, i started to melt :toofunny:  :toofunny:

THE THIRSTthirsty-o.gif:sharon:

I'm not even arguing with you, I was just replying to your post. Don't get upset.

Well you're extremely niggard about it, you come off as upset or like most GGD members would say, "pressed".

JaysAMess

Well you're extremely niggard about it, you come off as upset or like most GGD members would say, "pressed".

Why is it when you post an opinion, people automatically assume you're pressed? :toofunny:

Computer

I love the cover.

I think when this is released in 2015 people will say the themes are too similar to Applause. Somehow.

However I would find a way to be here for it.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Battle 4 Ur Life

The Quee quee quee eee the quee quee quee (I always think she's saying "queef" at this part)

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

The production is good but the song and the lyrics aren't that good tbqfh. From first listen I thought it sounded so dated with all these cheesy 80's vibes. I do love the bridge and the ending though, it's the best part of the song but still no. not single material imo. and definitely not a lead.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I love the cover.

Archived