💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj is the new female MJ

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

This needs to stop. There will never be a female MJ. He was a one of a million type of guy. And the shade at Michael when you compare him to Kathy & Nikita is just. :awkney:

Lol, it's just a joke. It's more of shade towards today's artists who will NEVER even be near reaching the level of talent Michael had.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

features  :dies:

20 of which are solo.

This needs to stop. There will never be a female MJ. He was a one of a million type of guy. And the shade at Michael when you compare him to Kathy & Nikita is just. :awkney:

You mean Onika.

This

Just because she hits certain records or chart success doesn't mean she's the new MJ. How can we even be comparing them? :awkney:

I don't think he's replacable. Also, in case of looking for a new MJ nowadays, that would be Gaga

"female mj" is a joke just to describe the intensity of an achivement they use king of pop as an example 

why I count 56 Hot 100 entries for Madonna ?

That's true - she has 38 top ten entries alone, not even counting the ones that charted below. They must use some different criteria for Nicki - maybe like with entries by a certain age or something?

That's true - she has 38 top ten entries alone, not even counting the ones that charted below. They must use some different criteria for Nicki - maybe like with entries by a certain age or something?

yeah maybe but it's Yahoo lol

Lol, it's just a joke. It's more of shade towards today's artists who will NEVER even be near reaching the level of talent Michael had.

yes they will

Prometheus

I don't get what is so special about him though other than he dissolved musical ties between urban black people and rock-loving white people (according to my American Popular Music class).

She has FIFTY ONE singles? 

Sis, she had 20 as a lead artist. (doesn't have to be a single- remember, Speechless was #98 or something like that).

The rest were as a featured artist.

I don't get what is so special about him though other than he dissolved musical ties between urban black people and rock-loving white people (according to my American Popular Music class).

He sang good, for one. :ohwell:

JaggedMonster

Archived