๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Today at MIDNIGHT we will know if the app will be delayed or not!

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Gaga has said many things about ARTPOP and it being an obsession isn't one of them. I think you're confused.

ย 

XbbgN4o.jpg

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had the app since release, if it doesn't update this time i'm deleting it

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Kitana

dont you know that gaga just loves countdowns so much? she watches the countdown all the time, but gets sad near its end. so she delays it again, so she can watch her precious countdown a bit longer

You will learn respect!

PicklePower

dont you know that gaga just loves countdowns so much? she watches the countdown all the time, but gets sad near its end. so she delays it again, so she can watch her precious countdown a bit longer

ย 

:sharon:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncรฉ | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

ARTPOPHooker96

You're still waiting for the app?ย 

tumblr_mvyxge4AzX1qlzd32o1_500.gif

ย 

Though I'm lowkey waiting for it tooย 

:laughga:ย  :derpga:ย 

I managed to open up the app file today and view it's contents, among numerous interesting finds, I discovered that Trakstar and GagaTV aren't actually on the app at all yet. There's going to have to be an update through the App Store / Google Play first before we actually get anything...

donโ€™t you know my a** is famous

Cruelty

I managed to open up the app file today and view it's contents, among numerous interesting finds, I discovered that Trakstar and GagaTV aren't actually on the app at all yet. There's going to have to be an update through the App Store / Google Play first before we actually get anything...

What else did you find? TELL ME!!!!

Archived