💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The MARVEL Cinematic Universe - Civil War now in theaters

Spock

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

​like captain america, he is only exciting when he is surrounded by other characters

​Spiderman is my fave hero since I was kid ... u cannot just insult it like that :bye: :bye: :bye: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

​Spiderman is my fave hero since I was kid ... u cannot just insult it like that :bye: :bye: :bye: 

​i hope this is the 1st scene of the movie :koons:

ultcomspiderman160death_0621.jpg

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​i hope this is the 1st scene of the movie :koons:

Hidden Content

​u didn't :koons: :koons:  :koons: 

bionic

​u didn't :koons: :koons:  :koons: 

​and then it turns out to have been a Captain Marvel film the entire time :koons: 

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​and then it turns out to have been a Captain Marvel film the entire time :koons: 

​how about no :ohwell:

can't wait for the new Spiderman movie + I hope they pick the Ultimate Spiderman and the first movie is not the generic origin but him joining SHIELD so he could be ready for the Avenger: Infinity War Part 1 :fame:

oh and mean while they could also make Iron Man vs Spider-Man: The Iron Spider, so Tony could build Spidey his immortal suit that :classy:

Spider-Man ... or to say the Ultimate Spider-man is coming to slay ur floppy ass faves weaves ... hope u could have bought them a glue :thetea: 

bionic

​how about no :ohwell:

can't wait for the new Spiderman movie + I hope they pick the Ultimate Spiderman and the first movie is not the generic origin but him joining SHIELD so he could be ready for the Avenger: Infinity War Part 1 :fame:

oh and mean while they could also make Iron Man vs Spider-Man: The Iron Spider, so Tony could build Spidey his immortal suit that :classy:

Spider-Man ... or to say the Ultimate Spider-man is coming to slay ur floppy ass faves weaves ... hope u could have bought them a glue :thetea: 

​honey it's going to be a weedy peter parker in high school story

tumblr_static_tumblr_m79al2l5zj1rzl4gyo1

Queen Carol >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> loser peter where the films are going to p---yfoot around certain topics to avoid comparisons to the Raimi films and the Amazing S-M films

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

I really hope Marvel are smart on this and avoid another origin story ... Spider-Man is becoming like Batman with 1254235241512412341344x reboots :gum:

I'm ready for something fresh .... well it's Marvel and one of the best (if not the best) superhero comics character ever so I believe they will do the right moves :gum: 

Spock

I really hope Marvel are smart on this and avoid another origin story ... Spider-Man is becoming like Batman with 1254235241512412341344x reboots :gum:

I'm ready for something fresh .... well it's Marvel and one of the best (if not the best) superhero comics character ever so I believe they will do the right moves :gum: 

​There's this really interesting article from Latino Review with reliable insider :gum:
Apparently it will be called Spectacular Spider Man, Iron Man will be in it, no origin story and Peter will be in high school (this was known though), and maybe the will later spin off the Sinister Six (they just wont drop them lol)
http://www.latino-review.com/news/exclusive-marvel-and-sonys-spider-man-writer-and-director-revealed

And I updated the OP but I can't find the spoiler tags lol

who will love me when the night is over

Pure Adrenaline

​There's this really interesting article from Latino Review with reliable insider :gum:
Apparently it will be called Spectacular Spider Man, Iron Man will be in it, no origin story and Peter will be in high school (this was known though), and maybe the will later spin off the Sinister Six (they just wont drop them lol)
http://www.latino-review.com/news/exclusive-marvel-and-sonys-spider-man-writer-and-director-revealed

And I updated the OP but I can't find the spoiler tags lol

​:gum:

what is life right now ... spider man and iron man in one movie ..... i don't want to get my hope s up tho  :giveup: 

bionic

​:gum:

what is life right now ... spider man and iron man in one movie ..... i don't want to get my hope s up tho  :giveup: 

​you know its going to happen tho

buy bionic

Spock

And Jeremy Renner is confirmed for Civil War :party:

Now we need Scarlett :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

Pure Adrenaline

And Jeremy Renner is confirmed for Civil War :party:

Now we need Scarlett :giveup:

​Hawkeye :giveup:

and I think she is pretty much confirmed for Civil War she was in the last one and now Hawkeye will be there too ... now they only need to inlude and Spiderman in it ... tho maybe they wont put him there because is he is full lenght feut in the film he has to die so they make only inlcude in for like few minutes or leaving him for the after credits

​you know its going to happen tho

did u meant NOT going to happen tumblr_m7wvguKViU1r17mw1.png

bionic

​Hawkeye :giveup:

and I think she is pretty much confirmed for Civil War she was in the last one and now Hawkeye will be there too ... now they only need to inlude and Spiderman in it ... tho maybe they wont put him there because is he is full lenght feut in the film he has to die so they make only inlcude in for like few minutes or leaving him for the after credits

did u meant NOT going to happen tumblr_m7wvguKViU1r17mw1.png

​plz... Iron Man meeting Spider-Man is going to happen before we get that Black Panther film. bookmark me

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​plz... Iron Man meeting Spider-Man is going to happen before we get that Black Panther film. bookmark me

let Marvel hear u :excited2: 

bionic

let Marvel hear u :excited2: 

​more like i heard their transparency tbh

buy bionic

Archived