Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Calvin Harris tweets about TCA/ Rita Ora situation

LordDisick

Featured Posts

KING5KAT

I'm glad his personal life is so interesting, his professional career and music surely aren't

tumblr_n5u5uqak8r1qdc522o2_500.gif

Best post of the day awards goes to you

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Ugh, i dont care if she slept with his entire family tbh :giveup: (Though I definitely lose respect for her as a person immensely) I'm not a fan of professional sabotage when its intertwined with personal relationship issues, I find it kind of low and immature. Maybe theres a professional reason for him doing it, but I guess we will find out eventually :shrug:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I wonder what this Rita always does with her boyfriends, her love stories always end in a messy way with these men super angry.

Desperado

UGH I hope it comes out one day, seems juicy as fuq. She probs cheated on ha.

yeah, i think that too.

i didnt think it was that bad that he isnt letting her put the tracks they did together on her album but blocking her from promoing a single that was released before the drama is a dick move

TimisaMonster

He acts as if he's the only ex some pop star still sings about in their songs and therefore deserves special treatment :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LordDisick

We don't know the reason and as it seems the music is his property and he can do what he wants.

You don't know the whole story tbh. Maybe there was a legitimate reason why he didn't let her do it until the last second. Either way it's something between them and they'll deal with it on their own. 

We do not know the full story, so right now people shouldn't get this angry at him yet...

Even if she cheated that's still not a good reason... talk and sort our your problems like mature adults, don't act like a child and "punish" her because you can't get your own way. Smh .

All I know is that she didn't kill any of his relatives and anything else she might have done does not justify him being a douchebag for a song he was probably paid good money from her label to write for her.

RabbitHeart

He seems upset she was talking about it in an interview. She wasn't the one that brought up, didn't name him until the interviewer felt the need to point him out, she was professional about it, and didn't say anything negative about him but rather about the disappointment and not being able to perform the song. And she clarified that he does have the right to do this. Now he just seems pressed  :roll:  :roll: I hope Rita becomes huge in the US with her next single and I never have to hear another one of Calvin's one dimensional cookie cutter edm singles i.e. the atrocity that is Summer.

aquaprincess

Let her use the song.

Reap the benefits considering you produced and wrote it.

Let the song die out.

Move the **** on. Simple.

this. he just seems bitter and pressed 

Enigmatica

I wonder what this Rita always does with her boyfriends, her love stories always end in a messy way with these men super angry.

They ended their relationship on good terms though. They praised each other afterwards. That wouldnt be the case if she was caught cheating on him

Enigmatica

i didnt think it was that bad that he isnt letting her put the tracks they did together on her album but blocking her from promoing a single that was released before the drama is a dick move

Not to mention that he didnt tell her right away he wouldnt give her permision, but rather let her rehearse for the performance for weeks and told her one day before the TCA's.

JmfOYtj.gif

---

I'd really want to hear his version of the story. Maybe Rita really did something bad to piss him off.

We don't know the story and I also bet Rita is not America's sweetheart. Let The Sun speculate.

Archived