Carrie Underwood reported to do SuperBowl halftime show 2015

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

tumblr_inline_mkx014seyz1qz4rgp.gif

Y'all are too spoiled on pop acts. Carrie's a great choice for the Halftime Show

Carrie has a nice voice but imo it is supposed to be Halftime SHOW. That is what I want.

And I actually love 'Blown Away'

LordDisick

That was like ten years ago when album sales were much higher because streaming hadn't had a big impact yet. Also Bruno had 4 #1 singles within a three year period before he did the Super Bowl.

Yet she was still able to score 2 more multi-platinum albums, back to back after her debut also

:whitney:

shes country sis, singles dont matter

:crossed: not interested

Not gonna break Madonnas iconic record of halftime show getting more views than the game :whitney:

YASS  :applause:

LordDisick

Carrie has a nice voice but imo it is supposed to be Halftime SHOW. That is what I want.

And I actually love 'Blown Away'

sorry sis we cant have pop acts for the twinks every year  :fan:

shes country sis, singles dont matter

Singles DO matter when you're performing in front of the entire nation. It's not that important in country because it is it's own self contained world, but it'll be awful if she's singing and 3/4 of the audience has never ever heard those songs before.

LordDisick

Singles DO matter when you're performing in front of the entire nation. It's not that important in country because it is it's own self contained world, but it'll be awful if she's singing and 3/4 of the audience has never ever heard those songs before.

She is the fourth biggest album seller in the United States among artists who have debuted the past 10 years. I'm surprised some of you are reacting like this. she's one of the biggest selling country artists of this generation. 

why are people acting like she's some unknown artist?  :toofunny:

The NFL probably won't choose performers that will cater to a bunch of gays, because that's not exactly their target audience. Ya'll can remain pressed. I love this choice.

Daydream

It should be Rihanna tbh.

I was thinking this too...

Pon De Replay, SOS, Don't Stop The Music, Umbrella, What's My Name?, We Found Love and Diamonds could be epic.

Liam Germanotta

Well isn't the halftime show considered a music event the whole world looks on? Sorry but Carrie is l'eau-quelle...

She is the fourth biggest album seller in the United States among artists who have debuted the past 10 years. I'm surprised some of you are reacting like this. she's one of the biggest selling country artists of this generation.

why are people acting like she's some unknown artist? :toofunny:

She is unknown to most of the world because most of the world is not into country. But I think she fits the halftime show(even though I am not interested) because the NFL is just as exclusively American.

Liam Germanotta

She is unknown to most of the world because most of the world is not into country. But I think she fits the halftime show(even though I am not interested) because the NFL is just as exclusively American.

whole world is watching though

but they probably know what they do

whole world is watching though

but they probably know what they do

The whole world is not watching. Most of the views are from the US. I mean they do air the show in many countries but most people around the world don't even know what the Superbowl is. Now if this was the World Cup...

Archived