Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande defends Frankie Grande on Insta

Shaney

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Privacy purposes probably idk

What privacy issues are there? She's a public figure with millions of followers. The blurring seems like it's probably a fake account with the member name "Ariana Grande" but a totally different handle.

Redstreak

"Most loved"?

Mmmm....

He's rated as the 2nd worst houseguest this season. :toofunny:

but then Frankie was like "Why you so obsessed with me?"

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

PicklePower

What privacy issues are there? She's a public figure with millions of followers. The blurring seems like it's probably a fake account with the member name "Ariana Grande" but a totally different handle.

Oh I thought that name was who she was replying to. 

Then idk :ohno:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Hecturr

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

eifulien

How'd YOU KNOW?!!!???

Honey, that was me, but you were so wasted you probably don't remember me!  :hor:

Do I look like a wh*o*re to you? 

A b*ch like me does not simply give the most precious part of my body!  :laughga:  :cryga:  :omfgaga:

http://youtu.be/ssS903nxVe4?t=1m30s

Cause my vag*na's gold. It's glittery too, smells like candy! Work harder next time!  :lmao:

this is Instagram, the blurred out name is who Ariana was replying to

when you comment on a post, your handle shows, not your name

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Hopefully this is fake and Ariana has more class than to act like a sixth grader on Instagram when she's like 20 years old :laughga:

If you're gonna stick up for yourself/your family, or throw shade, do it properly sis  :kisses: not as if you're 12

EDIT: I found the unblurred version of the photo 

130814-arianafrankie3.jpg

I hope it is fake though because that's the only screenshot I've seen of it. If it was up for 17 minutes you'd figure more people would have pictures of it

Archived