Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is there anything iconic/memorable about the ARTPOP era?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Daredevil

well the applause cover is pretty iconic :)

you will find 1000000 examples imitating Gaga and I think many people recognize it

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but it's really stupid of anyone to think that nothing memorable happened during this era.

Iconic:

Applause (the song & video).

Applause's single cover. That image is absolutely iconic.

Opening the VMAs with Applause.

The seashell bikini look.

Closing out the Roseland Ballroom (Even if it's not remembered by a lot of the general public, that's definitely an iconic place, and it was an honor for her to play the last shows there.)

Memorable:

Swine at SXSW.

Arriving at the AMAs on a mechanical white horse.

DWUW with R. Kelly at the AMAs.

I'm sure more things may be remembered, but those are definitely iconic/will be remembered by people from ARTPOP. As for the fans, we know there's a hell of a lot of things that we'll remember forever that the GP won't.

MonsterOfSpain

I'm sorry, but it's really stupid of anyone to think that nothing memorable happened during this era.

Iconic:

Closing out the Roseland Ballroom (Even if it's not remembered by a lot of the general public, that's definitely an iconic place, and it was an honor for her to play the last shows there.)

Memorable:

Swine at SXSW.

I'm sure more things may be remembered, but those are definitely iconic/will be remembered by people from ARTPOP. As for the fans, we know there's a hell of a lot of things that we'll remember forever that the GP won't.

This

Iconic:

Memorable:

Swine at SXSW.

Yes to all of this  :legend:

don’t you know my a** is famous

NewYorkCity

The vomit

The applause cover make up

Venus seasell outfit

The album cover

The catwalks of the tour

The music :legend:

The vomit

The applause cover make up

Venus seasell outfit

The album cover

The catwalks of the tour

The music :legend:

Do you understand what iconic means?  :awkney:

Schwerk

She created many iconic moments, but people didnt really seem to care that much anymore.

But it think years from now this will be remembreed as a very interesting point In her career because of her exploring performance art. Becoming an Icon is not just about hits and sales.

I mean come on people, the girl worked with Marina, Koons, Wilson and created this:

lady-gaga-applause-face-paint.jpg

http://youtu.be/tBkilo1AuLY

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Computer

I'm going to shoot for the stars and say the media's focus on her "fall from grace."

yeah.

The decay and fall of Lady Gaga was probably the most famously reported thing that happened this era. Everyone talked about it. Iconic tbh :emma:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

yeah.

The decay and fall of Lady Gaga was probably the most famously reported thing that happened this era. Everyone talked about it. Iconic tbh :emma:

The fall of the blonde icon after all

Computer

Applause, its video and some performances :legend:

DWUW at AMAs + with Christina

GUY mv

but the most iconic to me this era is proggresive destruction of this era from something that was so great at the beggining... when I think about it, I think the destroyance couldn't be carried out better... excuse me I'm gonna cry now :emo:

Destroyance. I couldn't have come up with a better word. You're really right too.
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived