💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is Gaga's best era visually?

Bambino

105 members have voted

1. 1. What Gaga era had the best visuals?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs
born this way :legend:
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I'm saying The Fame Monster because I really didn't like Born This Way's music videos except a couple. ARTPOP is up there, but ARTPOP wasn't cohesive like previous eras, and that's why I think it gets put behind other eras. But that's how it was meant to be, so oh well. The videos are far better than BTW, but Born This Way had a clear aesthetic that seemed like it carried across the whole era, from Born This Way to the tour. I really loved that.

Still, I'm going to have to go with The Fame Monster because those videos are still some of the most visually-stunning things I've ever seen, and the imagery throughout the era was always amazing.

born this way

lady-gaga.png

1.jpg

gaga-judas-eb1.jpgLady-Gaga-in-Vintage-Versace-Edge-of-Gloc0dadc7cfec0035f97b2310440cc9ef1.gif

it's obvious 

2011 in a nutshell, getting emotional. I was initially going to pick TFM, but went with BTW. There was just so much to look at in the Born This Way era, and you truly didn't know what to expect. I often like consistency, but the endless transformation in just one album cycle gave me life and kept me on my toes.

BTW>TFM>TF>AP

this as well

TFM > TF > BTW > ARTPOP

The music videos of the three singles, the tour interludes for The Monster Ball, the awards shows appearances, the iconic yellow wig, the magazine covers (led by the 2010 RollingStone), her make-up + outfit during her appearance on Gossip Girl, the televised performances - visually, she was at her most intriguing from late 2009 to all of 2010. Fierce, outrageous, still mysterious. I also like her visuals during her debut. The futuristic / pop music fusing with technology theme was really interesting - from the LCD glasses, the disco stick, the disco bra, the latex jumpsuit, the pyro bra, the lace outfits during the Paparazzi era... everything was simply unique to my eyes. It was an eye candy fest. 

FameHookah

The Fame

It wast basic as everybody who bandwagoned after Bad Romance :vomit: says

WTF is MDNA

Archived