đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is This Just THE Messiest Performance?

mucinex

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This entire night was lackluster, the wig was atrocious for her FIRST STREAMED ALBUM LAUNCH PARTY CONTAINING VALUABLE ART AND HYPED FOR MONTHS, and she was very odd all night.

The whole original Artrave was pretty crappy. Bad vocally, anyways.

http://youtu.be/0r4fiH1rPGQ

I think this :rip:

I love that!

This entire night was lackluster, the wig was atrocious for her FIRST STREAMED ALBUM LAUNCH PARTY CONTAINING VALUABLE ART AND HYPED FOR MONTHS, and she was very odd all night.

This.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

PopBitch

I was so disappointed in that concert. For the most part, it felt flat and not energetic and sterile with all the white, songs falling flat, nothing like the iTunes concert that was darker on stage and seemed dramatic that night and intense, so edgy when Gaga introduced many of her songs, which seemed to come alive on stage with her performance and made me excited about the album until I saw the streaming concert, where it had the opposite effect on me.

BUT ARTPOP was an amazing performance, not messy at all. I've watched it so many times. There was something so cool and weird, eerie about it that just worked and the only highlight of the streamed concert.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Venus & DWUW on X Factor UK was messier

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

monstereo

Her 2011 vma performance tbh.

http://youtu.be/0r4fiH1rPGQ

I think this :rip:

I loved her fearless energy in this.

I like this performance. It's messy, yeah, but I don't think there could have been anything done to prevent whatever the hell happened in the video. Just proves how crazy crowds can be.

Her 2011 vma performance tbh.

Nooooo, that's one of her best.

it's messy i'll agree lol but sTILL

3 points in and ready for more

Archived