LetsGetHigh

Rate 'Black Widow' music video  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Rate 'Black Widow' music video

• 4 or below
    • Haven't watched it yet

Featured Posts

Daredevil

the song is good, the video is also good but they don't know how to use a Katana

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

the song is good, the video is also good but they don't know how to use a Katana

Because they aint samurais.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

Can't wait for the VMAs. :legend:

Shadow

Very chill! :music:

People say Telephone, but this reminds more of Kill Bill. Girls with katanas are s-xy. :adam:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Shadow

I LOVE IT SO MUCH What I like most is that it's pretty much a mini movie and not a music video at all, like there's no lipsyncing to the words or anything :omg: It's the song over a narrative

I think videos like that are the best, gives the song a storyline. :golfclap:

Very chill! :music:

People say Telephone, but this reminds more of Kill Bill. Girls with katanas are s-xy. :adam:

They say that because Telephone had Kill Bill references in it, like the *** Wagon and Tarantinoesque dialog.

Shadow

They say that because Telephone had Kill Bill references in it, like the *** Wagon and Tarantinoesque dialog.

There's definitely a general Tarantinoesque touch in Telephone, especially with *** Wagon, but this video seemed more of a direct reference to Kill Bill with the swordplay and katanas.

There's definitely a general Tarantinoesque touch in Telephone, especially with *** Wagon, but this video seemed more of a direct reference to Kill Bill with the swordplay and katanas.

Definitely. Both videos pay homage to Kill Bill. Black Widow is just far more direct. The whole diner and sandwiches thing is actually pretty Pulp Fiction.

Shadow

Definitely. Both videos pay homage to Kill Bill. Black Widow is just far more direct. The whole diner and sandwiches thing is actually pretty Pulp Fiction.

Yes, indeed, very Pulp Fiction and Natural Born Killers.

6 because I don't like how they aren't singing along (lip syncing i guess) with the song. So the video feels disconnected from the song. Also the plot was kind of random, and looked a little thrown together at last minute/rushed.

That is the thing that I really love about gaga's videos is that she spends so much time on them, so they don't feel like it was rushed.  

Dangerous Man

The video was suppose to be a mini-movie though so I understand why there is no lip synching. :yes:

Archived