1. 1. Rate 'Black Widow' music video

• 4 or below
    • Haven't watched it yet

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

I like it and I like the fact that Iggy co-directed it. She has a knack for real good video ideas. 

To be honest I like it. Iggy seems to be the most interesting pop act this year.

The beginning of the video is cool, generally the quality is nice. Their combat scenes are kinda silly and Iggys huge ass on motorcycle made me laugh so hard lol

But yeah it is 8 from me, finally something interesting this year.

Married the Night

I LOVE Iggy but this video was just OKAY. Seems kinda poorly executed and too many slow motion scenes. This could have been a really freaking s-xy video. Hot. But instead they served up something kinda mild. I think it'll still be good. But with an amazing video like Fancy, it could have went to number 1.

Iggy looked hot but i had a higher expectations for the video, but i think cause im a Gaga fan my expectations for music videos rise cause hers are amazing. 

FragileLamplite

That was a bit underwhelming. Certainly not bad, but I was expecting something more than this. At least Iggy looks good; it's too bad she couldn't have gotten someone else to collaborate with. This makes it seem like she's scraping the bottom of the barrel with this flop rihanna rip off.

Rita Ora looks just like Rihanna :awkney:

Messy story-line :awkney:

Looks cheap :awkney:

And this is coming from somebody who really likes Iggy :awkney:

Battle 4 Ur Life

Let's be honest. The song is bad. The only good part is Rita's chorus. These are Iggy's worst verses yet. She sounds so off, like she's not into it.

The video has indeed a few technical merits which prevents it from looking worse (lighting, cinematography, art direction, hair, make-up) but that's all. The bike scene is laughable and unoriginal and so is the whole plot and dialogues. this video has no point.

It's a 4

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived