đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think is Gaga's best single?

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN

Poker face.

"Bluffing with my muffin- I'm not lying I'm just stunnin with my love glue gunnin" lyrical gold.

For me, personally, it would be So Happy I Could Die, or Bloody Mary. I live for her melancholic pop songs with a smooth, dark, sultry beat.

Here are my top five:

1. The Edge of Glory

2. Paparazzi

3. Bad Romance

4. Do What U Want

5. Poker Face

The Edge of Glory

Though, I'll give huge kudos to the one-two punch releases off The Fame. Not my favorite singles, but they worked really well, one after the other.

3 points in and ready for more

Anderson123

1. The Edge of Glory

2. Bad Romance

3. Born This Way

4. Do What U Want

5. Poker Face

That's what I think are her best singles (talking about the music), not my top 5 singles.

Disregard

I think Paparazzi was probably the single that best combined her unique qualities as an artist and also radio-friendly sound and content. Bad Romance would probably also be a contender but it's a big more "out there" as far as sound and lyrics, and it was something that went over a lot more easily because she was on top at that moment. Despite how great it is, it might've had a more difficult time catching on without the head start she already had at the time.

If we're talking easy single choices based on music and lyrics, obviously JD and PF.

Most of her singles are actually pretty strong, it's hard to pick just one.

For me it's a tie between Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance and Applause.

Archived