💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Katy Perry goes ARTPOP on Instagram

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

MJHolland

Well the museum has a LOT of stuff and I wanted to see a little bit of all, kind of like an overview, that's why I chose 'quick' :toofunny:

Haha I understand. Glad you enjoyed though!  :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonna Lee

I guess Katy's BTW era is over... you know what that means :creepflop:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Obviously it's not a bad thing that she is visiting an art museum though :smh:

Gaga doesn't own "art".

And if Gaga has inspired her to engage more with modern art in her pop videos then that's only a good thing. Like an ARTPOP revolution :legend:

:applause:

Tokyo Rose

Why is it bad that she's visiting museums and learning about art? I'm sure Gaga herself would be proud and supportive of Katy exploring and educating herself.  :shrug:

Because she's so fake about it. Why would you through a museum taking 'selfies' with every painting??

Because she's so fake about it. Why would you through a museum taking 'selfies' with every painting??

Maybe because she wants to remember them and share them with her followers since she considers them interesting.  :shrug:

I've done it too tbh  :emma:

Morphine Prince

Obviously it's not a bad thing that she is visiting an art museum though :smh:

Gaga doesn't own "art".

And if Gaga has inspired her to engage more with modern art in her pop videos then that's only a good thing. Like an ARTPOP revolution :legend:

I'm gonna need you to stop there. Gaga is an ARTPOPIST. All references of art in anything that has to do with Pop culture from now on until forever are because of ARTPOP. #FreeYourself 

HausOfAntonio

I'm gonna need you to stop there. Gaga is an ARTPOPIST. All references of art in anything that has to do with Pop culture from now on until forever are because of ARTPOP. #FreeYourself 

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS PREACH IT HUNTY :legend: Michelangelo who? Da Vinci who? Van Gogh who? GAGA is the true creator of art :gaga: 

Morphine Prince

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS PREACH IT HUNTY :legend: Michelangelo who? Da Vinci who? Van Gogh who? GAGA is the true creator of art :gaga:

That's right! Don't go for second best, baby! 

Salvador Dali

Katy taking selfies with art, Gaga becoming art. :manicure:

The Reverse Warholian Chanteuse's impact strikes yet again. :manicure:

Kermit the frog

Why is it bad that she's visiting museums and learning about art? I'm sure Gaga herself would be proud and supportive of Katy exploring and educating herself.  :shrug:

When did anyone say it was bad?

Levine

The last pic :rip:

Can she act like the 30yo woman that she is for once? 

There's nothing wrong in that picture, don't get me wrong, but those pose à la teenagers are annoying considering her age.

Archived