Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Ariana Grande ft. Zedd - 'Break Free'

mcoop

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

I'm going to mute it and play Venus over it! :legend:

Edit: Yas. That Barbarella tea.

SLAY! :giveup:

If you do that in time with the video + song "VENUS UH HA" is where she gets beamed up almost EXACTLY!!! :udidnt:

Also the last "VENUS" is literally as the spaceship goes lightspeed or w.e and the video ends :udidnt:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

She loos so hot in this video, I'd **** her so hard. I wish I could just suck her tits.

SLAY! :giveup:

If you do that in time with the video + song "VENUS UH HA" is where she gets beamed up almost EXACTLY!!! :udidnt:

Also the last "VENUS" is literally as the spaceship goes lightspeed or w.e and the video ends :udidnt:

omg :udidnt:

Judas Oyster

Wow I actually really liked this! Very 90s/TheRing.

Good :D You should check out her discography then. Her new album is for me 7,5/10, which is good because I don't really listen to female singers :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc7SfWGT-ak

It was ok. Music videos these days are definitely lacking in quality though. I remember how intense the music video scene was a couple years back. Things seem to slowly be regressing back to the 90's.  This music video seemed very early Britney Spears to me for some reason.

Probably because it's highly inspired by Oops! I Did It Again

LordDisick

Probably because it's highly inspired by Oops! I Did It Again

its inspired by Barbarella but failed miserably 

FameHookah

I love ha but why she has to do these pretty faces touching her face on all her videos

Oh and the video is cheap and cringe worthy

Atleast Problema had Azealia and her looking badass and the epic choreo

WTF is MDNA

The production looks cheap, even cheaper than E.T., and the effects, and the dance-or-just-being-happy part...omg, I can't.

If she went Someone-Like-You and not kinda-E.T., it would've slain my existence more. Why, ariana, y?  :giveup:

But that German-Russian hybrid tho...damn, I'm all juicy and I hope he can withstand that.  :hor:

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Archived