Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Rita Ora confirms Calvin Harris nixed Teen Choice Performance

Enigmatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Well if 15 million people lined up to slap you , it certainly would feel "a lot" :oops: You're free to express yourself though.

Who says all 15 million even liked the song or where paying attention when it was playing? :oops:

Then perhaps in the future you could be a little more specific. :)

I didn't know she was an orginal UK/European artist so that's why I said what I said.

i know thats why she was gonna promote her new solo single there. + she's currently getting her first US smash hit with iggy and "black widow" :)

k...hope it works for her

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Enigmatica

Who says all 15 million even liked the song or where paying attention when it was playing? :oops:

Would they play a song 3411 times if people didn't like it? :awkney:

We weren't even talking about whether people liked her  or not. 

Flawless

This sucks. Really upset for her.  :(

learn to write your own songs so you won't have this issue again. 

after that, she probably learned

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Lmao who cares about the US when you have a whole continent loving your bops, plus she will totally breakthrough usa with Black Widow.

Well if 15 million people lined up to slap you , it certainly would feel "a lot" :oops: You're free to express yourself though.

:lmao:

TimisaMonster

Would they play a song 3411 times if people didn't like it? :awkney:

We weren't even talking about whether people liked her  or not. 

It's rising on the charts slowly....they're just promoting the song. Of course it's going to get spins :smh:

I said "the song".....nothing about her personally. 

Enigmatica

It's rising on the charts slowly....they're just promoting the song. Of course it's going to get spins :smh:

I said "the song".....nothing about her personally. 

Really? Why didn't G.U.Y take off then , being that it was from the "New" Queen of Pop herself ?  :fan:  

Vernier

I'm an awful person, but I don't feel bad for her one bit :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

TimisaMonster

Really? Why didn't G.U.Y take off then , being that it was from the "New" Queen of Pop herself ?  :fan:  

Like I said in the post...."THEIR" meaning radio is promoting a basically new artist with a new single. Gaga is the underdog of pop music and everyone wanted ARTPOP to fail. Not her fault radio didn't want to play a bop

Enigmatica

I'm an awful person, but I don't feel bad for her one bit :rip:

No you aren't  :hug:

I don't understand why people are being so rude to her though. If this happened to Gaga there would be death threats flying right and left  :roll:

Enigmatica

Like I said in the post...."THEIR" meaning radio is promoting a basically new artist with a new single. Gaga is the underdog of pop music and everyone wanted ARTPOP to fail. Not her fault radio didn't want to play a bop

oh ok :hug:

But for a new artist Rita seems to have a lot of haters  :eww: Like so many people accusing her of "****ing her way to the top" or exploiting Calvin to get a hit single  :fail:  She's the new Lady Gaga , hater-wise.

MJHolland

How Gaga of her :usrs: But tbqh.....this girl has yet to make any "mark" in the industry....I don't know who she is :smh:

The funny thing is, she is much more know and established in the Industry than people like Azealia Banks. Food for thought.  :ohwell:

Anyways, Calvin Harris seems like a real a-hole for this. 

SychosSoChic

Hope Calvin inspires Rita to do a Taylor Swift and use this to get a hit tbh.

He sounds like such an ass to do this to her at the very last second  (ノ ã‚œÃâ€Ã£â€šÅ“)ノ ︵ â※ââ€Ã¢â€»

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

MJHolland

learn to write your own songs so you won't have this issue again. 

That was rude....

I don't really like the girl at all but this was really unnecessary. You'd take out your pitchforks and torches if this happened to Gaga tbh.

Archived