💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Hilary Duff - 'All About You'

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

APPLAUSE4YOU

Very disappointed  :eww:

From your comments I was so excited, I really don't like this sound, I find this kind of songs too much teen-childish, I want the 'Dignity' era back  :cry:  :cry:

http://youtu.be/MyShkaAwbR8

YES YES YES, nostalgia

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

The Taylor Tea's are real :giveup: but its still a BOP, Her vocals are sweeter than Taylor's and I had never thought about their voices sounding remotely similar until this song, lol.

This song deserves to be longer and have a proper bridge, but its already a better song than CTS (and i stanned hard for that song when it came out)

Inb4 Hilary stole this from Tayloy

:teehee: Honestly if Taylor Swift released this song everyone would believe its her and it would shoot to #1, :laughga:

*EDIT* What if thats her plan, so people on the radio can think she's Taylor and piggyback the song to#1 :sharon:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Teal Ambition

Wow, I seriously love this  :excited2: Slay!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

According to hilarys team this is actually the lead single whereas chasing the sun was actually just a teaser for the album and a buzz single

I feel like CTS may have killed a little momentum.

This song's a bop, 1000000x better than that mess. Very Taylor-eque but less meh sounding to me. 

Shoulda been the lead single! Hopefully the video is better than CTS too!

What? CTS has a great video.

Awakened M

I see you coming after Taylor. I see you!!  :giveup:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Not my style but it's actually pretty great sonically. Clean pop song. I'd swear Taylor wrote it though.

PaperIz

What? CTS has a great video.

It's cute :awkney:, but it really doesn't have much going for it other than that. 

Archived