• Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Hmm..

Unapologetic:

She co-wrote 11/14 songs

She was creative director

And was also executive producer

Please, next time try to come with actual facts and not with BS. 

The fact that she's nowhere to be found on booklet's credits but "only online", speaks volume. 

Plus, she's not a vocalist. Women who can actual sing are vocalists, not her.

Tell to the several producers who affirmed they never met her or that they just met her during the 1-2 days of recording session that she is "a hard worker".

The fact that she's nowhere to be found on booklet's credits but "only online", speaks volume. 

Tell to the several producers who affirmed they never met her or that they just met her during the 1-2 days of recording session that she is "a hard worker".

She IS a very hard worker. Sure, she's not that involved with the production and writing of her albums, but that's because they usually put one out every year (incredibly demanding pace) and she's off promoting and touring her music. She's not the best singer or songwriter by any stretch, but her work wouldn't be successful without the enormous amount of work she puts in so she can reach her audience.

chris777

She doesn't give a **** about writing credits.

She can sing, yes she has some bad performances but she has good ones too.

People wish to work with her and went they do they always said she is very dedicated and amazing.

No Angel

Exciting!! I'm ready for it!

Do you even realize what you're saying right now? Some songs considered to be the best ever performed by legends weren't even written by them? What does that say about them? ...

Being a singer means you're using a "musical sound" with the voice you have. Though she's a known lip-syncher, and even as a fan I know she doesn't always perform live, saying she isn't a vocalist because she can't sing (which, by the way is your opinion) is nonsensical. Actually, any person good or bad can be a vocalist; you're using your voice to sing and your voice is an instrument regardless if it's sonically good/bad.

Yeah, she may not have the perfect voice and her talents may pale in comparison to other vocalists out today, but the thought process you're displaying right now isn't even logical, it's just coming off as a abhorrent. 

Redstreak

I've been told about August release for months, but I don't care that much about her so...

Rihanna vs Taylor? Tay will win at the beginning, Rihanna will prevail WW and in the long run. 

In singles maybe, but not in album sales, critical reviews, and tour box office numbers. :laughga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

She IS a very hard worker. Sure, she's not that involved with the production and writing of her albums, but that's because they usually put one out every year (incredibly demanding pace) and she's off promoting and touring her music. She's not the best singer or songwriter by any stretch, but her work wouldn't be successful without the enormous amount of work she puts in so she can reach her audience.

Well... I don't know about Rihanna but J-Pop stars like Ayumi Hamasaki do an album, singles and tour each year as well and are more involved with the writing, music, lyrics and concepts than her (though they generally only tour Asia so the tours are shorter). So it's very possible to do all of those things. :P Not saying Riri isn't a hard worker, though. I'm sure she is.

Liam Germanotta

Soooo thirsty for this new song. She used to be on the radio and streams 24/7.  :whitney:

I heard her a lot on the radio recently with "I Will Never Let You Down" and "Black Widow".

Archived