Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Rihanna music to soon hit the internet

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KrisFromMars

When they say "about to" do they mean TODAY, tomorrow, soon, this year....WHAT? :nooo:

Waiting for a confirmation from her.

I can't stand her attitude anymore, but I used to be a fan of her music and bought some of her albums

JaysAMess

if i remember her single are released the last week of september ??? 

edit : sorry if i quoted you 3 times :x

WFL and Diamonds were the last week, Only Girl was the beginning of September.

It's fine. :3

Zsolti

why do I keep reading rhenna  :sharon:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Levine

I've been told about August release for months, but I don't care that much about her so...

Rihanna vs Taylor? Tay will win at the beginning, Rihanna will prevail WW and in the long run. 

MonsterVSAnimal

I really don't give Rihanna much credit as an artist, but her last few albums have slayed me & there usually isn't a track (if so it's 1 or 2) that I don't like by her. She is seriously amazing. I even like her more than Bey tbh :legend:

I really don't give Rihanna much credit as an artist, but her last few albums have slayed me & there usually isn't a track (if so it's 1 or 2) that I don't like by her. She is seriously amazing. I even like her more than Bey tbh :legend:

Really?! I thought she got worse and worse with each album. :X Her last 2 are almost completely unlistenable to me with tracks like Numb and Loveeeeeeeee Song omg. xD Guess I have an unpopular taste.

Levine

I really don't give Rihanna much credit as an artist, but her last few albums have slayed me

Considering she didn't put a finger on her last albums (but in all her albums in general), I don't understand your logic. 

JaysAMess

Considering she didn't put a finger on her last albums (but in all her albums in general), I don't understand your logic. 

Hmm..

Unapologetic:

She co-wrote 11/14 songs

She was creative director

And was also executive producer

Rihanna gets a lot of sh*t for "not doing anything" when it comes to her albums, people see her as just a vocalist.. when that's really not the case. She's a hard worker and has been for almost a decade.

I wish people would give the girl a break.

Archived