💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is killing her own fantasy

Rome

Featured Posts

I'm waiting for her to commit metaphorical suicide on stage like how David Bowie did when he was done being Ziggy. :emma:

It could actually be really cools, it could happen in the last ArtRave. The last Gaga show  :eww:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleachella

It could actually be really cools, it could happen in the last ArtRave. The last Gaga show  :eww:

Are you suggesting the last artRAVE show is the last Gaga show? :rip:

She won't lose the name "Lady Gaga" for a while :yes:

I don't think Gaga is killing her fantasy tho.  She reinvents herself daily, far more often than she used to, too.  I mean, Gaga's been around years now, we've all gotten to know her more.  Getting to know someone eliminates the mystery around them.  If anything, we've destroyed the fantasy and mystery around her by stalking and endlessly discussing her on this site.  This is more our faults than hers.  We're so jaded to all her antics that we really see her as normal while everyone else still gets all the shock value.

Maybe is my own fault, in all this years at some degree I have learned to know what's happening with her by how she acts in front of the cameras. At least I think I have

Yes I kinda liked the idea that we only got to know Lady Gaga as a character and pop star and knew little of Stefani, she's saying shes always been herself but thats clearly not the case if you look back at past interviews and other appearances during TF-TFM.

Now we know what shes watching on tv, the music she listens to and stuff about asia and taylor. The magic is kind of lost. At least for me but we all have our preferences.

Are you suggesting the last artRAVE show is the last Gaga show? :rip:

She won't lose the name "Lady Gaga" for a while :yes:

I'm not suggesting anything, but for me it would be just find if she just keeps going but without the Lady Gaga name and behavior

Whispering

I'd rather her be an actual person not a character :toofunny:

I agree. I much prefer the evolved Gaga that we have now! :)

MonsterMum

Of course not, but I feel that she is not acting like Gaga anymore

You know you could also see if from the other side. 

We probably would have never been "her" little monsters and she would have never been "Mother Monster" if she would have kept her guards up like she did at the start. 

You can't be cool and enigmatic yet welcoming and embracing her fans in the fashion that she has. She basically traded one thing for another and because she is so "friend-like"  she was the glue that made fans of her feel like they belonged together like everyone was friends with eachother, something you hear many people say after attending the ArtRave.

Can't have it bothways I think.

So instead of seeing it as something negative try to see it in a positive way. She opened herself to her fans, dares to show her vulnerability like you would expect from a friend and because of that many people have opened themselves to their parents, their school and the world.

UnicornLeather

Yes shes totally evolving. I also think that shes finally getting comfortable with the fame and her life.

Altair
I agree with the name drop. It's a turn off to hear "Lady Gaga" when she is no longer gaga (crazy and full of surprises)...

You know you could also see if from the other side. 

We probably would have never been "her" little monsters and she would have never been "Mother Monster" if she would have kept her guards up like she did at the start. 

You can't be cool and enigmatic yet welcoming and embracing her fans in the fashion that she has. She basically traded one thing for another and because she is so "friend-like"  she was the glue that made fans of her feel like they belonged together like everyone was friends with eachother, something you hear many people say after attending the ArtRave.

Can't have it bothways I think.

So instead of seeing it as something negative try to see it in a positive way. She opened herself to her fans, dares to show her vulnerability like you would expect from a friend and because of that many people have opened themselves to their parents, their school and the world.

Of course, I like that what she is doing with all the mother monster thing, the problem is that I have been a fan for so long that I don´t get this new Gaga and even more for all this years I have been following her that for me is not possible to stop be a fan even if I don't totally like how she has evolved

MonsterMum

Of course, I like that what she is doing with all the mother monster thing, the problem is that I have been a fan for so long that I don´t get this new Gaga and even more for all this years I have been following her that for me is not possible to stop be a fan even if I don't totally like how she has evolved

That's humans in a nutshell, we change our opinions, our views, our truths from 5 years ago are no longer the truths we believe in now. Especially since she's a woman going towards her 30s I believe she is just getting to her true self. 

It sounds maybe crazy but sometimes it's like looking at a younger sister (for me) , with the stuff she is going through now. 

And you know it's ok to outgrow her, like in real life you outgrow friends from before it is possible that you have outgrown her now and that's fine tbh. 

Donatello

I agree with the name drop. It's a turn off to hear "Lady Gaga" when she is no longer gaga (crazy and full of surprises)...

Archived